Monster vp's, Any world record results yet??

Took a set of Pirelli's off my Viper truck and installed a set of Toyo- Proxies- man what a difference.............:rockwoot: No other changes to truck $.02

These do too. Forgot I took the battery out. I'm sure that was worth 2 tenths. Right RD?? 100lbs and it's that much faster. Hell, I'm going on a diet - 50lbs off me and I'll pick up another tenth. Jeeez

Attachments

• redslook.jpg
    redslook.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 32
Soup Nazi said:
Did ya forget about the hitch removal? Second battery?

Do you really think a damn diesel truck already weighing 6700lbs would gain that much time by that little weight removal??

I have heard it all.

farmboysdiesel said:
Do you really think a damn diesel truck already weighing 6700lbs would gain that much time by that little weight removal??

I have heard it all.

Gus, you must have thought the removal of the hitch, the rear bumper, and the second battery would have made a difference or you would not have done it:kick:

Toyo's add traction compared to most A/T's. Way too many people have proven that.

Oops :hehe:

9 LIVES said:
Jeff why don't you bring your tube chassis truck down here sometime real soon and we will all have a field day on a local chassis dyno. It's been several years since you started that project im sure all your sponors that built your truck are ready to see some #'s on a dyno? :rockwoot:

Show us how its done champ!:evil
Hey Stray Cat with 8 Lives Left- I'll be willing to bring my duallie down there sometime soon to spank your rig-the remaining lives left in your overzealous cheerleading will get spent up fast.....$.02 :pop:

And lets see you build a tube truck from the ground up/ running in a years time...... Read- Got Deep Pockets?

Now lets keep the thread back on topic and not side track it- I wanna hear more magical mystical claims on the overly hyped Monster Pump........

Truck wouldn't spin on fuel only with the AT's - blows these Proxes off on the street with Cal Tracs. Took the battery out for the twins, took the bumper and reese off because I didn't like the way it looked - wanted a roll pan. Guy I know wanted to buy my bumper anyway. Keep tryin Don Don.

:kick: Back atcha.

farmboysdiesel said:
Truck wouldn't spin on fuel only with the AT's - blows these Proxes off on the street with Cal Tracs. Took the battery out for the twins, took the bumper and reese off because I didn't like the way it looked - wanted a roll pan. Guy I know wanted to buy my bumper anyway. Keep tryin Don Don.

:kick: Back atcha.

"Blows them off on the street"

Ok I agree on that statement- but how bout a racetrack with heat and traction compound applied........ different surface than the street......:what:

Oh, so you have added Cal-Tracs since last year too? LMAO

It keeps getting better

That's the first 785+hp truck I've ever seen that won't spin a set of AT's...heck, my 378hp truck would spin a set of 140lb each, 35.5" 19.5" dump truck tires as hard as you wanted.

Whatever...this is some fun reading!
Chris

It'd spin them with the NOS but wouldn't near do it without it - not like does now.

Caltracs dropped the time over 6 tenths in the 1/8?? Didn't know they were a power adder.

Strange back when my duallie was SO- VPed and single turbo-the TSL Truxxus Mudders used to beg for mercy????

Gus have you been studying witchcraft with 8-Lives???LOL LOL LOL LOL

Clatrac bars don't add power BUT they help put it to the tarmac though -which drops times.......

This could go back and forth forever-

Civilized solution is to reserve some dyno time with some tools and fresh pumps.........

Since when did screwing with the height of the truck not affect aerodynamics?

And not being able to do a burnout on those tiny little A/T tires with 700 hp? I can give ya some lessons if ya need em.....

33 12.50 16.5 are a decent size. I was talking about spinnin them up from a roll. Could murder them just fine but couldn't get them smokin at 45-50 and not all that hard from a dead stop.

Fries are done.........

Gus, facts are facts alot of changes that you have made, along with a new engine -can sure make the truck perform better.......

So far-
Weight Loss
1 less battery
Caltracs
Lowered Center of Gravity= Improved areodynamics
Improved Tires
Fresh engine.......
Jato Rocket
Magical Mystery Dust sprinkled under the hood

Hmmmmm sounds like a few tenths dropped to me

No wait :hehe: It's all gotta be the pump..........:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:clap:

RacinDuallie said:
Hey Stray Cat with 8 Lives Left- I'll be willing to bring my duallie down there sometime soon to spank your rig-the remaining lives left in your overzealous cheerleading will get spent up fast.....$.02 :pop:

And lets see you build a tube truck from the ground up/ running in a years time...... Read- Got Deep Pockets?

Now lets keep the thread back on topic and not side track it- I wanna hear more magical mystical claims on the overly hyped Monster Pump........

Ohh please...don't flatter yourself like you have deep pockets. 98% of that truck was built by your sponsors giving hand outs. Notice I said tube truck not your dually.

Back