Monster vp's, Any world record results yet??

I beg to differ there Jr. you have no clue...... If you seen what was paid out of my pocket for it you would drop your pom-poms and run back into your alley......

Last edited:
RacinDuallie said:
Fries are done.........

Gus, facts are facts alot of changes that you have made, along with a new engine -can sure make the truck perform better.......

So far-
Weight Loss
1 less battery
Caltracs
Lowered Center of Gravity= Improved areodynamics
Improved Tires
Fresh engine.......
Jato Rocket
Magical Mystery Dust sprinkled under the hood

Hmmmmm sounds like a few tenths dropped to me

No wait :hehe: It's all gotta be the pump..........:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:clap:

What a crock....

Don't forget about my invisible 10 stage nitrous kit.

RD - if you live closer, I'd let you drive it so you can feel it for yourself. :shake:

Never used the monkey - thought he was cool.

IMO most of what is being called " hype" is endless posts of people fussing about this pump. Not much hype...

that Guy: What in your mind would " prove " this hype? no need to shoot for the moon when we could set a resonable goal here..?

Proof?
Simple. Prove this pump makes all of this power with electronics as well.

Nobody has posted a single # of an SO vs Monster will the boxes set on kill....

That would do it for me......

9 LIVES said:
IMO most of what is being called " hype" is endless posts of people fussing about this pump. Not much hype...

Do you have a monster pump?

Or did you locate that P-pump you was lookin for?

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

:cheer: Gimmie an M
:cheer: gimmie an O
:cheer: gimmie an N
:cheer: gimme an S
:cheer: gimmie a T
:cheer: gimmie an E
:cheer: now gimmie an R.......

Whats that spell???

HYPE.............:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

farmboysdiesel said:
RD - if you live closer, I'd let you drive it so you can feel it for yourself. :shake:

Never used the monkey - thought he was cool.
Actually I grew tired of VP pumps..... they are sooooo overrated....:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Jeff, you went to waaay to much trouble to make that post.

The copious use of smilies is a bit :homo: as well LOL

LOL No.... It may turn the gayness down a notch or two, but that post is still on fire dude LOL

If you seen what was paid out of my pocket for it you would drop your pom-poms and run back into your alley

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

7 Lives Left Out Of 9=Bigger Internet Cheerleader Than Racin Duallie.....I never thought that anyone could top him or Non-Compy461 but it has happened.

Gus...
I do not fear you and have dealt with people like you all my life.You think your one up on everyone else and have a higher standing in life.Simply put,you think your **** don't stink and your better than everyone else.I have made no claims to your business except that your have your wagons burning up bridges you will need to retreat back across.

See what you fail to realize is the shops we all worry about are those who do not internet cheer lead,like you are.We worry about those who allow their customers to show us their power and then answer our questions on Mondays.Those answered questions,full of facts,learned on the tracks(pulling or drag racing) and on the dyno,lead to sale increases and more business.Its really a simple concept,even easy for you to understand.

Can we take away your runs,nope,no one wants to,but your hype about how good this pump is is not being related to most of the potential customers here because of your dyno fear.Also,you could fix that by running two hours east tomorrow,oops my bad it is after Midnight,Today and dyno with the rest of the Dodges and show us all that power.Alas,we know that won't happen as your full of excuses as to why you won't dyno alone or in front of a crowd.

Ben..
Again..Nothing was said about your business,I was trying to figure out how hard a jpeg of a dyno sheet could possibly be to post.Need help I will do it for you.

I also think Nowell's(HVAC's) "Red Rocket" was faster than Gus's truck so if thats the case then doesn't his claim to fastest VP go down the drain too??.........Andy

Hummer: HVAC's truck is P-pumped...:poke: and if I can remember right...this year back in August was the first time he hit the 10's with that truck 10.95 @ 129 with a p-pump not VP.:thankyou2:

6Lives....
When HVAC was with us and owned the truck it was a VP44 truck,Hoss however may have changed that since he owns it.I remember when Sprague wheeled it for Nowell to save the weight and I can distinctly remember it being the fastest electronic truck at the time.It was a big deal when it happened back then and I can remember everyone busting his stones about Adam driving it for the weight savings..................Andy

Hammer said:
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

7 Lives Left Out Of 9=Bigger Internet Cheerleader Than Racin Duallie.....I never thought that anyone could top him or Non-Compy461 but it has happened.

Gus...
I do not fear you and have dealt with people like you all my life.You think your one up on everyone else and have a higher standing in life.Simply put,you think your **** don't stink and your better than everyone else.I have made no claims to your business except that your have your wagons burning up bridges you will need to retreat back across.

See what you fail to realize is the shops we all worry about are those who do not internet cheer lead,like you are.We worry about those who allow their customers to show us their power and then answer our questions on Mondays.Those answered questions,full of facts,learned on the tracks(pulling or drag racing) and on the dyno,lead to sale increases and more business.Its really a simple concept,even easy for you to understand.

Can we take away your runs,nope,no one wants to,but your hype about how good this pump is is not being related to most of the potential customers here because of your dyno fear.Also,you could fix that by running two hours east tomorrow,oops my bad it is after Midnight,Today and dyno with the rest of the Dodges and show us all that power.Alas,we know that won't happen as your full of excuses as to why you won't dyno alone or in front of a crowd.

Ben..
Again..Nothing was said about your business,I was trying to figure out how hard a jpeg of a dyno sheet could possibly be to post.Need help I will do it for you.

I also think Nowell's(HVAC's) "Red Rocket" was faster than Gus's truck so if thats the case then doesn't his claim to fastest VP go down the drain too??.........Andy

As far as I'm concerned, you're one of the most ignorant people to have ever posted in a public forum. Get your facts straight before you go running off at the mouth - makes you look even worse. Trust me - my **** does stink and it probably smells a little like you and the garbage that comes out of your mouth. Only buringing going on here seems to be your screwed up facts and puny ego - no bridges in sight. Go attack somebody else on something that you know a little about. LOL

One more note - trucks with stacks can't dyno today in Durham nor do I even care to be there. ET will taking place this afternoon.

Back