Monster vp's, Any world record results yet??

RacinDuallie said:
Soup- maybe your logo is a secret power adder he hasn't mentioned??

You been working on your spelling?? Want me to slow the truck down?? I'll put an F1 logo on the grill - 100hp killer LOL

duke1n said:
What do you think it would dyno now with your best electronics turned all the way up? Take video of the 1/4 runs. 10.90s with a VP would be great.

Charging the camera now. Don't think I'll need to turn them all the way up.

farmboysdiesel said:
You been working on your spelling?? Want me to slow the truck down?? I'll put an F1 logo on the grill - 100hp killer LOL
Better go back and check out some of your own spelling there Gus....:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Some of it is not "write"-:hehe: :hehe:

I wish sombody would dyno this thing so we can get past all the crying, and on to seeing what these pumps will do.

farmboysdiesel said:
Let me get this straight - my pump will fill the lines, make correct pressure and pop the injectors to make power and an SO won't even start the truck with this setup. You're telling me that the SO will flow the same and that my pump isn't flowing more than an SO?? Sounds like you're contradicting yourself - volume is volume.

What did you use to measure this volume? Gus you have NO IDEA what is going on inside this pump. This is what I am talking about, don't run your mouth off about things that you have no substantiated proof. Sounds like you have a problem if the truck won't even start with a SO pump. I have run .120 lines, enlarged tubes, and BIG injectors on a SO pump and it would run just not smooth. All guys are asking for is actual proof not magic pixy dust.

As for the F1 Logo..... Seems like false advertising to me.

farmboysdiesel said:
Ok Doug - you win. You know everything even about a pump that you've never seen.

Gus,

I never claimed to know anything about the pump. I am just pointing out the discrepancies in regards to actually determining the pumps performance gains. I have tried several parts that Mike makes and some have worked and others really didn't. My problem is not with you or the pump its with the claims being made, there has been no definative proof of more fuel delivery than an SO pump from a monster pump.

farmboysdiesel said:

Heck , you should take that F1 Logo off your website too. It must be slowing down its traffic. Or is it? LMAO

Again Doug - Did I make the claims?? No. What in the world do you want me to do?? You want me to take this pump apart and measure out w working diagram or something. Tell me when you're going to be in Charlotte flying - bring a SO VP and an HRVP with you. I'll make sure a dyno somewhere is ready and you can change the pumps and we'll dyno the piss out of this truck and you can see for yourself. I want you to see first hand.

farmboysdiesel said:
gus i have never met you nore have i ever had a problem with ya till now. as you being a buisness owner and talking bad about F1 just dont set right with me. Don M has the BEST injectors in MY opinion and lots of others as well. there are other injectors that are great but i think Don M is first class when it comes to performance. Reb uses nothing but his stuff and so do i and i have always had GREAT success with his stuff and service for that matter and i am going to have to back Don on this one. he knows alot of people and its starting to sound like your going to burn some briges that you may want to walk on again. the one thing i cant understand is you say this is the most aggrevating thread ever yet you still post and argue and fight with others and all they are asking for is a simple dyno. others have even offered to pay for it. either you dont want to dyno cause the results may not be good or you just like playing games with all the people on this thread. not trying to start stuff but jeez man. like i said before, your truck is one of the fastest VP trucks i have seen and keep us updated on the 1/4 times as if you do get into the 10s, thats saying something as i dont think a VP truck ever has gone that fast.

SO I'm suppose to rely on Don for anything?? Adam, I don't think so. I do it on my own and help those who help me. Those who degrade me and talk about me behind my back, like Don and others who have posted on this thread, are of no real use to me. Your post was a matter of opinion - remember this thread isn't about Don or F1 so let's get back to the topic. Magical and mystical pump that some how makes a truck go. :what:

Gus,

Your claims are about increased volume from the pump. You have not made an exact HP # claim but you have said it makes more power than your old SO pump. Neither of the claims has a factual basis to stand on.

farmboysdiesel said:
SO I'm suppose to rely on Don for anything?? Adam, I don't think so. I do it on my own and help those who help me. Those who degrade me and talk about me behind my back, like Don and others who have posted on this thread, are of no real use to me. Your post was a matter of opinion - remember this thread isn't about Don or F1 so let's get back to the topic. Magical and mystical pump that some how makes a truck go. :what:
thats basically my point. i want to be updated on the track times and so on, not listen to you call some one a slapped 3 year old biach or say that if you want to lose 100hp you will put his logo on the front of your truck. you tell me to stay on track and thats what i am trying to get you to do. i understand i was stating my opinion as i never told you to rely on Don, just not bad mouth him as i think of him as a good friend. he is VERY good friends with the Browns and they are the best people in the world so i think highly of Don. thats all.

Always pick 'your friends' wisely. Adam - his posts have been nothing but crying about what I've done to the truck - that's what I was referring to. When he talks bad about me you just want me to be nice to him?? Glad you think highly of him - just remember others may not.

farmboysdiesel said:
Always pick 'your friends' wisely. Adam - his posts have been nothing but crying about what I've done to the truck - that's what I was referring to. When he talks bad about me you just want me to be nice to him?? Glad you think highly of him - just remember others may not.
your absolutely right. i havent read him saying anything bad and if he did then i appologize. about what time do you think you will be heading to the track

Hoping to leave here at 4:30 if the drive shaft loop stuff is done. I'm trying to get away with pushing the safety envelope with the guys in R'ham - PM me your cell again and I'll call you as soon as I start making some passes.

Back