Monster vp's, Any world record results yet??

Double J said:
The stock VP numbers are real close to my "no electronics" run, which I'm assuming that run was. If the stage III adds the 130ish HP over a stock VP on a "no electronics" run, then it looks promising. :pop: .

Has anyone tried a stage 3 with electronics on kill vs no box?

ben@npd said:
No electronics, stock engine,
Sorry, but every time I try to scan in the dyno sheets they are illegible. Probably has something to do with my cheap all in one.

Or the Mustang dyno!!:doh: :hehe:

Why is it that every dyno number I have heard from these pumps are no electronics? Is no one willing to dyno with the box turned all the way up? I want to see if these things will really make power. Do they just not work with a box or something?

ben@npd said:
No electronics, stock engine,
Sorry, but every time I try to scan in the dyno sheets they are illegible. Probably has something to do with my cheap all in one.

just post the numbers :rockwoot:

Running only the TST on 3 ran a 7.05 - without electronics a 7.25
Not a dyno but a noticeable difference with just a little added electronic push.

Rodram2002 said:
Why is it that every dyno number I have heard from these pumps are no electronics? Is no one willing to dyno with the box turned all the way up? I want to see if these things will really make power. Do they just not work with a box or something?
Right, if I had a pump that was this awesome I would throw everything in the world at it on diesel and post up some 850hp#s

Everyone knows what VP trucks max out at on diesel so post something in relation to that # for a comparison.

Dockboy said:
Or the Mustang dyno!!:doh: :hehe:

Why are you so inclined to stir the pot with your every post on this thread? You're not even running a VP, yet you slam every chance you get? Are the 3rd gen motor threads that slow that you have to come over and :kick: us poor VP fellas? I know we're the red-headed step child (no offense Timbeaux :hehe: ) as far as pumps are concerned...but damn!

duke1n said:
Right, if I had a pump that was this awesome I would throw everything in the world at it on diesel and post up some 850hp#s

Everyone knows what VP trucks max out at on diesel so post something in relation to that # for a comparison.

X2 It does me know good to know that you can make more power on injectors alone, but you can't prove that it makes more overall power. Untill some one puts up 750+hp then I'm calling BS.

Me worry? Nah.

I have seen my share of people come and go throughout the years in Diesel performance. :pop:

Is it possible that:

Monster VP w/o electronics = ETC with plain old Comp

&

Monster VP w electronics = ETC with plain old Comp

Therefor:

Monster VP = ETC with some internal tweaking of electronics hence the reason no baselines are given with external electronics because there would be no change? Just wondering...

An antiquity like you will only last so long Don Don. :poke:

My pump is 7 months old with no problems. Still get 19 mpg.

farmboysdiesel said:
An antiquity like you will only last so long Don :poke:

Don an antiquity? Don't think so, the highest proven HP VP trucks in the country are running F1 products. Some of highest proven HP CR trucks are running F1 products. Improved products are coming routinely from Don...... I think he and F1 will be on the scene awhile.

Jetpilot said:
Don an antiquity? Don't think so, the highest proven HP VP trucks in the country are running F1 products. Some of highest proven HP CR trucks are running F1 products. Improved products are coming routinely from Don...... I think he and F1 will be on the scene awhile.

I use both Don's injectors and cam. They are part of the reason that my truck has been consistent enough to win 4 Wallys and run over 1500 1/4 mile passes. I have about 1200 1/4 mile passes on these injectors. Yeah, Don makes good stuff.

Paul

Back