sdx/ smokem injectors.....scary issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to defend anyone but........

Now I have no idea what has or is going on behind the scene or if there was a previous disagreemment that this stemmed from, but just from what I have followed in the last couple years both Hamilton and SDX/ Weston have seemed to keep your customers very happy, myself included.

I guess what I'm getting at is maybe there should have been a personal notice to Weston that there were issues and leave it to him to test/fix any problematic injectors rather than putting him on blast.

Maybe that has already been done, Idk, just sad to see it go down like this.

I have had nothing but GREAT SERVICE and GREAT injectors from Weston. Not sure I agree with the way you started this thread zack. Never net your nor got anything from you but it's is the kind of stuff that really turns people away from your business. I have always been taught that I am better than anyone but no one is better than me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Well my injectors were within 3bar, but my "valvetrain" was advertised as 1.9" drop in installed height and was 1.81". Unbiased facts.

wow, zach i sure hope you talked to weston about these issues before you started this thread. If not, i know who i WONT be buying from........

wow, zach i sure hope you talked to weston about these issues before you started this thread. If not, i know who i WONT be buying from........

This is what i find the most aggravating, random ass people seeing this thread and using it as sole reason to avoid this company... thats ok, you can avoid it at your own expense.

this isnt the first time i have read bad things about hamilton, although you are right. I have never tried anything from him, so i cant really judge his product.

If this is how he conducts business, that is his loss, not mine

No business has ever suceeded by putting another business down. Weston will continue to get my injector work.

Does anyone remember crane cams? They were so good, they went out of business.

Lost alot of respect for Hamilton rite here.

Since I don't have products from either of these companies, I have a question and an opinion:

First, since the first page was about keeping on track about injectors, never mind who they came from, how old we're they? What kind of application were they used in, if used? Fuel supply system, etc? (make that a couple of questions)

Second, I'm no business man. But, I'm typically the person my clients/customers see and deal with first where I work. In that, I refuse to speak of the way other companies local/within distance do their work. If I feel they are wronging their customers in any way, I find a way to make our services superior to theirs. That way, we are better without stepping on toes. Now, we don't have the Internet forums to link we salvage yards really, but it is still the same. If a product a business has is seen as poor quality, it is only a matter of time before the customers will move on to something they hear is better and has seen proven.

I hate to see, what appear to me, as rather top shelf men/businesses in our sport go at it so publicly in this fashion. If anything, settle your differences over a couple of really stiff drinks and put that anger to R&D.

Ray

No business has ever suceeded by putting another business down. Weston will continue to get my injector work.

Does anyone remember crane cams? They were so good, they went out of business.

Lost alot of respect for Hamilton rite here.

well said^^^^^^^^^:clap:

i know people with both products, all the people talk good about both companies

regardless of the real issue behind this thread, or who is right and who is wrong......very very unprofessional of the OP

hamilton has lost my business

Last edited:
This is dispute between Zach and Weston. because of the recent post about his spring setup I'm guessing he felt alittle like being backed into a corner so he come out swinging. At least that's how I see it going down. NOW IM NOT CHOOSING SIDES. We're grown men, thats what we do is handle shiit wrong. Lol. I just don't think people should be using this thread to get jabs in for either side. Let them jab each other. That's my thoughts anyway.

So this is what it feels like for a Teenage Girl to have to choose between Team Jacob or Team Edward......

LMFAO

Im going to stick with doing business with a guy that would tell me "Thats a fawking horrible idea/decision" even if it meant more money in his pocket, and would probably work on a mediocre level.

Exactly they may have the greatest product in the world two things though. One just because you have a hamilton cam and maybe Smokem injectors doesn't mean you know what your doing. and two I don't need a couple of "characters" products to build quality vehicles

so since nobody will be buying smokem injectors or hamilton injectors....CPP sales are going to rise? :hehe:LOL

Zachs products are good. Westons products are good. They were both just a little pissed off last night. They both should of just logged off and went to sleep but it's been building up between the two from what I have read on here and something was bound to happen... I didn't expect this though. Hope you two can work it out soon for the better of both companys so neither one loses any customers. Carry on.

Last edited:
I prefer Crower springs......What's the diff between your springs Zach and Crowers? Other than price that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back