SS/PS build

Gosh I just can't make my mind up. But I believe I have finally. Because I can't get the twins or triples done in time. For TS and NHRDA indy I believe I'm just slapping my 75mm on as a single and going racing. Sticking a small stage of spray on it and going.

Your thoughts?

If ya got a high enough stall to spool that thing as a single there will be nothing wrong with that setup! That is my ultimate goal for a setup myself.

I'm positive I can swing the 591. But with the truck not being down the track in years. I don't know if I can keep it lit. Cause I'll have to wing it and the rpm's up. Which I'm sure is gonna make the truck buck and kick all over the place. I'm just afraid if I have to get out of it. It won't come back up. And I'll need a couple stages on nitrous

With the 75 I can launch and be able to spool back up quicker if I need to lift. Assuming the truck isn't going straight first few times out. Then I can put a small stage on and play a little. 75 seems to fit the truck and my learning needs better.

I'm still running pro street at ts just because runninlean will laugh at me if I'm in the 10.50 class LOL. Butthole

Racing and worrying about lifting?!?!?

:banned:

There is nothing wrong with racing in the 10.50 class if you are truly concerned with how the truck will act.

A lot less of this :blahblah1:.....

Throw the 75 on and a lot of :nos: so you can do :drive:

No wonder you had to stuff those speedos.....

Last edited:
Racing and worrying about lifting?!?!?

:banned:

There is nothing wrong with racing in the 10.50 class if you are truly concerned with how the truck will act.

A lot less of this :blahblah1:.....

Throw the 75 on and a lot of :nos: so you can do :drive:

No wonder you had to stuff those speedos.....

Yeah and WTF didn't you just talk about I ain't lifting.....

I'm not scared to hit the wall. But not head on lol. I've seen them boys make those 4wd trucks point some crazy directions. So no tellin!

If I'm running the 475 it's only getting a little spray.

If I'm running the 591 it'll get a couple shots.

Run the S591 as a single. If you have enough injection pump, cam and stall you can do it. :)

Seems like a 75mm single and some spray is what the bullydog PS truck runs...

Final decision made. Mainly to assist the rookie driver in learning what's going on. Sticking one of the 75mm chargers on with some spray and going racing. I think it can get into the 10's like that.

75 will get it done

You should be able to run in the 9's with a single. No problem if the truck works witch it did so you should be fine. You don't need no stinking twins to run single digits. lol

You should be able to run in the 9's with a single. No problem if the truck works witch it did so you should be fine. You don't need no stinking twins to run single digits. lol

I'll be happy with 10's and a truck that goes straight. Cause I don't have my license for 9's yet. Which brings me to another question. I assume you have to make a 9 second pass to get a license for 9's? Be nice if I could do some testing while licensing and run say a 10.3-10.5.

Last edited:
Back