SS/PS build

How much are those manifolds running? As well as the cover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are going to be all kinds of jacked up....

Concrete with a starting light going a full 1320' and now 3 turbos with giggle juice...

You are going to be all kinds of jacked up....

Concrete with a starting light going a full 1320' and now 3 turbos with giggle juice...

And making changes on crap before I even get it running. It's been a mess. I learned a good lesson and found out a lot on a few people and their parts along the way.

It's a damn good thing. Imagine how boring the world would be if everyone thought alike. Yuk.

Very true. Sucks to learn that someone you rely on for information and parts. Really has never been a part of a "big motor". Otherwise they would know that crap wouldn't work and it wouldn't be offered. No biggie.

I'm not stressing over a hobby. I've been somewhat cranky over it the last week or 2 but not anymore. Stuff happens. Learn and move on is all you can do. Lucky to even be a part of this stuff. And even more lucky to get all the good help I've gotten. Without it. Never would get it done.

Last edited:
Damn, now you've got me/us curious. lol #dieseldrama

No drama. I rush and get pissed off when things don't go perfect. Nature of the beast. Some phuckers put me 2-3 months behind bs'ing me when I was gonna get my parts back. If that wouldn't have happened. I would have been done easily and testing by now. That is about the only part that burns my ass really.

No drama. I rush and get pissed off when things don't go perfect. Nature of the beast. Some phuckers put me 2-3 months behind bs'ing me when I was gonna get my parts back. If that wouldn't have happened. I would have been done easily and testing by now. That is about the only part that burns my ass really.

I know the feeling took me forever on my truck and now im a couple weeks from start up. Long road but worth it!

I'll have her ready shortly. Fleece will put the finishing touches on it for me. Once I can get the correct damn parts to Robert. He will finish the motor for me. Him and phillip have been a huge help getting the motor done. Fleece will just seal the deal on good help.

You should have gotten Keating to put Brush Pull Anthony on that valve cover.....

You should have gotten Keating to put Brush Pull Anthony on that valve cover.....

But it's so pretty with nothing on it! And I figured you f'ers would have a new name for me before years end anyhow. So we will wait and see. Unbroken and Dillehay thought of some a while back. Rico says Brushin walls Anthony or something LOL.

But it's so pretty with nothing on it! And I figured you f'ers would have a new name for me before years end anyhow. So we will wait and see. Unbroken and Dillehay thought of some a while back. Rico says Brushin walls Anthony or something LOL.

BPA = Butt Plug Anthony?

Not a whole lot has changed. Got a pic of it on my new trailer is about it.

Attachments

• 1912504_10152231775633700_748883507_o.jpg
    1912504_10152231775633700_748883507_o.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 0
Back