SSR New Release Info and Results Thread...

I'm fairly sure it's worse with 1.6. Trying to see if bob can get me some sort of recovery file cuz mine telling me unknown software to revert back to 1.5 :(

I'm thinking I'll just send these sticks in anyways to have them checked out. Maybe switch to a SAC nozzle and go from 110% to 100% over and call it good.

Chasing tails fellas...

This rattle chasing been done So many times... Even with my Brand new body'd rebuilt flowed / balanced (blessed by the Pope) injector's from Italy still rattle like this with my big Flux 4 tips...

I could Never tune it all out with SSR or any other tune...

Agreed!

Y'all are making me wish I was home to play with my truck.....oh well...I'll see it in December.

1.6 is awesome!!! Nice smooth power. Need to change me settings though because I lost some acceleration with 1.6. Got a little smokier also. Thinking less duration and more timing is the ticket with this software. Seems my surge is gone at 2000rpm also which is fantastic!!!

I haven't had time to play with 1.6 yet. But my buddy did. He said he feels like he lost quite a bit of power going to 1.6 from 1.5. Anyone else??

Agreed! I'm at LLD 9 and LLT 24.... My truck seemed to like LLD 15 with 1.5. Course the temps are dropping and I think it likes that too. I'll drop it some more tomorrow and may add a little timing.......I'm really looking for the perfect stop and go attitude! I don't care what it does when we hit the entrance ramp!

Atta boy RANGERS!

A lot of people may feel like there is less power too from the throttle not being as touchy as before I like the new version truck is way more streetable now with less smoke. I do have a question for you guys what durations are you running now, I tried bumping my Hl duration up to 40 today and it held 24k psi this was just with an arson 3 kit on 1.5 that would have never happened.

A lot of people may feel like there is less power too from the throttle not being as touchy as before I like the new version truck is way more streetable now with less smoke. I do have a question for you guys what durations are you running now, I tried bumping my Hl duration up to 40 today and it held 24k psi this was just with an arson 3 kit on 1.5 that would have never happened.

With 1.6 the most I had it up to was hld 33 with hlt 40. No problem with rp, and I just have a arson.

So this unlocked throttle rattle. I'm convinced it's not a mechanical thing "only".

With the motor fully warmed up (on the block heater all night too). 32 degrees only, sounds like a damn 6.0, like it's going to come apart!!!

This afternoon the temps will get up to 65-ish. I'm sure it will run perfect and be super smooth and quiet.

So what changes with a 30 degree temp swing?

Back