SSR New Release Info and Results Thread...

I spent a couple hours on the dyno with 1.6. With adjusting hlt I never really seen a hp increase but it really effects how long you stay in a good curve. We ended up mostly working on ll settings in the end for now, but we left hlt to 40. I'm running 1.5 again, which I think all just continue running it and setting it up on the dyno.

I spent a couple hours on the dyno with 1.6. With adjusting hlt I never really seen a hp increase but it really effects how long you stay in a good curve. We ended up mostly working on ll settings in the end for now, but we left hlt to 40. I'm running 1.5 again, which I think all just continue running it and setting it up on the dyno.

Im leaning towards 1.5b as well

Ya power feels weak on 1.6. Just turned it up to 50 50 50 50 50 50 and felt the same as my other settings tnt has alot more power

I found a way to minimize my rattle. stock torque managment. LLT 32. lld 10. Llr 1. it's still there, just not nearly as easy to do.

I'll try that Jason I went the other way LT 17 LD 15 LR 5 RATTLE IS GONE AND SMOKE IS MINIMAL. bUT POWER DID FALL OFF.

How about tnt compared to 1.5?

Power felt better on all previous versions. It is nice not having the surge but do miss the power difference! I really really wish there was more details on wtf we are chaging other than rasing a number and really having no damn idea what we are doing... I mean **** some idea would be great with this tool!

Makes me wonder if I'd have gone faster at the track! :) the power at 3400-3600 is way down for sure, but the power down load was decent and seems a little stronger. So the short shifting maybe made up for the difference.

This was the best pull I had of the day;
8d56f7dd.jpg

This is with hlt 40. Next time I'll make sure we stay in it longer.

Power felt better on all previous versions. It is nice not having the surge but do miss the power difference! I really really wish there was more details on wtf we are chaging other than rasing a number and really having no damn idea what we are doing... I mean **** some idea would be great with this tool!

That has been my concern this whole time!! Kinda pissing in the wind just guessing.. Im going to stick with 1.5b because it pulled hard with it.

Well, towed my little boat (4000#) for the first time since I got the auto. The surge is still there! in 3rd locked at 2200rpm you can hear and ever so slightly feel it at 10-12psi boost trying to hold steady up and down these little rolling hills.

the rattles back, but to be fair, there's a lot more load.

I switched from LLT HLT 25 LLD HLD 35 LLRP HLRP 10 to 26 26, 40 40, and 11 11

Boy it feels tough on the low end, but when I rolled into it to wot, once boost hit, it popped, missed and blew big cloud of white smoke...let off and drove home. Egt was low and no codes. Any ideas on what the culprit is?

I switched from LLT HLT 25 LLD HLD 35 LLRP HLRP 10 to 26 26, 40 40, and 11 11

Boy it feels tough on the low end, but when I rolled into it to wot, once boost hit, it popped, missed and blew big cloud of white smoke...let off and drove home. Egt was low and no codes. Any ideas on what the culprit is?

Hows your rail pressure? Tooooo much duration for sure!!

Well, towed my little boat (4000#) for the first time since I got the auto. The surge is still there! in 3rd locked at 2200rpm you can hear and ever so slightly feel it at 10-12psi boost trying to hold steady up and down these little rolling hills.

the rattles back, but to be fair, there's a lot more load.

This is my concern... I had all my issues badly when towing the boat!!! Glad I still own a pod06tntR still.... The more rail pressure I add the happier **** gets!

Last edited:
Back