SSR New Release Info and Results Thread...

Im now at tq1 LLT30 HLT30 LLRP 30 HRP 30 LLD 40 HLD 45 feeling good. but power on top sucks

This is also on a single cp3 stock injectors

Ill try it on the race truck when snow clears.

Last edited:
Im now at tq1 LLT30 HLT30 LLRP 30 HRP 30 LLD 40 HLD 45 feeling good. but power on top sucks

This is also on a single cp3 stock injectors

Ill try it on the race truck when snow clears.

That's close to what I'm running.

LLT30 LLR20 LLD35 HLT35 HLR20 HLD45
Stock injectors too seems to be really smooth with the power

yah so does my race truck that seems to catch all the bugs with the ssr.. my other truck seems to be fine.....

Hey bob or marco do either of you got twin cp3s to confirm this ?

Hey dangerous 06 i got a couple of questions for you can you pm me i dont have enough post to pm you! THANKS ERIC

My rail runs up to 25 or 26k quick. If I am running too much duration, what should I change? Drop duration and leave the other two? I have a Bosch motorsports 6.7 cp3 and 150hp injectors and plugged rail

My rail runs up to 25 or 26k quick. If I am running too much duration, what should I change? Drop duration and leave the other two? I have a Bosch motorsports 6.7 cp3 and 150hp injectors and plugged rail

I would drop my HLRP down some
Really need to look in to getting a modified PRV and get rid of the cap on the rail that will save you from killing your injecters
Duration seems fine to me. But might want to add a little more timing

Well I'm planning on acquiring an s475 this winter so I better fix my fueling first Hahaha. Need some dyno time.bad...

The popping white smoke deal ended up being my cpr valve. . . The popping/white smoke went on for 3 months. . . Now the Truck smokes white at idle and lopes. If I rev it or try to drive it it feels like its gonna shake apart. Ordering a wild rail, RP sensor relocator and moded cpr valve from Todd friday hopping it solves my problems.

Back