SSR New Release Info and Results Thread...

Jason...have you tightened up the lash on your exhaust side ?
Run them at 15, 10 on the intake like normal and you should see an increase in spool.

Hows that auto shifting? TQ unlocks and timely shifts work wonders. Off boost is off boost, the same tune that spools a set of twins nicely should bring in your single just fine.

Hows that auto shifting? TQ unlocks and timely shifts work wonders. Off boost is off boost, the same tune that spools a set of twins nicely should bring in your single just fine.

Boost: That's what I'm saying!!!! :) But I wanna avoid huge clouds of smoke and attempt to drive like and a-hole at the same time. My 1.5b settings were dang close to that perfect world.

The Auto? The DaveG auto? zero complaints. I'm working on getting a second pacbrake on/off switch for the shifter to operate the lockup. Having it on the dash is annoying. I've found that sometimes you want lockup in 3rd but shifting to 4th locked up while not WOT, can be harsh.. unlock -> 4th -> lock can be timed to be super smooth but I need 2 hands to do it now.

i tryed pauls settings:
The settings I ended up with using version 1.6b are:
LLT = 45
LLD = 50
LLR = 25
HLT = 45
HLD = 50
HLR = 25

Any timing higher than 35 would rattle real bad and the smoke was crazy so I went down to:
LT 28
HT 30
LR 25
HR 25
LD 30
HD 25
THIS ACTUALY RUNS PRETTY GOOD! Got 16mpg too! I think I will knock the duration down to 20/15 and see what that does!

Sounds interesting...
Maybe Marco or Bob can update the thread?
Start another thread?

I'm glad I'm not planning any more tuning till Feb or so...too much crap going on right now. I'll let y'all sort it out. LOL
I'm gonna have to start over with a new cam, head and injectors anyway...seems like a waste to mess with it now.

This is true... guess we will wait and see... by the way Unbroken your truck is soo nice. Very well put together.

Food for thought...everytime it gets "silent" in the Smarty camp....a bomb is about to drop. They are in no way going to just roll over for EFI Live. SSR was just a temporary solution...even though I have to say its more than enough to stil win.

Back