SSR New Release Info and Results Thread...

For ur rattle to even be touched the fueling map out be -90 numbers all over until you got some boost going then come to like -50 when full boost is there! A EFI live table to get your truck tunned right out be flat out retarded and make no sense. You need to get smaller sticks

Last edited:
So to help you more.. Your turbos to big with tip in throttle but then too damn small for the injector size when boost is up! Hence why we say your parts are all wrong

wicked, your video in your sig. mine doesnt smoke like that....not even close. When i hit the brakes and look in my rear view at the track i cant see anything from the start.

One thing ive noticed, the more soot i make, the less rattle. my bed side stays clean.

that Video is 100% overs 5 x .016 and a 95 over a 60 and tnt on 5 timing 3

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEDdM0Y3IGs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEDdM0Y3IGs[/ame]

Last edited:
This video is a 60 over a 80 and 5x .012s tnt on 9 timing 3

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK079KOe6mg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK079KOe6mg[/ame]

Why are you even asking for help since you won't listen to anyone who has the answer? No rattle...so you better not listen to me.

The timing part of the table is what I am talking about....not duration. Wow...you just want argue. I have no idea why I want to help you still...maybe just to hear you say I was right. But who am I kidding...you haver never told anyone that...hence why your truck underperforms and makes weird noise. Lol

Yah the the smaller 80 and it alot room for improvement but the Borg Warner guys wanted me to play with a S595 the S595 is going away being they and I agree its too big for a drag truck on a cummins... Going to a s500 frame billet 7 blade 93mm wheel

the tnt tunes were a complete smoke show. :) heh. no doubt about that! keep in mind tho folks. for over a year i was waiting on john for the fancy stage 4. Only the winter before the ssr came out did i get duals installed. maintaining rail was impossible. there were issues then!

Last edited:
Why are you even asking for help since you won't listen to anyone who has the answer? No rattle...so you better not listen to me.

The timing part of the table is what I am talking about....not duration. Wow...you just want argue. I have no idea why I want to help you still...maybe just to hear you say I was right. But who am I kidding...you haver never told anyone that...hence why your truck underperforms and makes weird noise. Lol

underperforms? i'd say this non billet s366 makes decent power and et/mph. power isnt a problem. its just this one issue.

I think its like you guys say, very litttle on the low end, tons on top. if i do that, it works. however, the middle is utterly useless. so, like rich, his truck idles over 1psi of boost, ill drive around it :) its not 6.0 bad with this combo now.

One last request for any non rattlers and im out. promise.

go pro camera. 4x4 enguaged, motor fully warmed up. idle, foot on brake.... release foot + WOT. and a second at 1/2 throttle. with your 100% overs on your race tune.

Jesus dood dont read past the intent of what was written.. meaning a little bigger than you need.. **** read into it go buy some 1,000% overs then your set.. That might be the stupidest referance I have ever fawking read. Enjoy your rattle and the tail lights of other trucks sir... Man its nice having no rattles

Why the fawk would I hold the brake and then mash the throttle wot.. Do you understand anything with turbo lag? A fawking stock truck dont even like that ****! Thats just flat out stupid. Why would you purposly try to put the chargers out and kill the cylinder with fuel it cant burn?

Why the fawk would I hold the brake and then mash the throttle wot.. Do you understand anything with turbo lag? A fawking stock truck dont even like that ****! Thats just flat out stupid. Why would you purposly try to put the chargers out and kill the cylinder with fuel it cant burn?

That my gripe
With all the electronics in play why cant you just mash the throttle. I may be wrong here but inst EFI live capable of that.
Its 2011 not 1970 .
You shouldn't have to drive it like you just put a 650 double pumper on your small block chevy. The vacuum secondary's did a better job of delivering fuel.
Im sure the duramax guys can do that with out a smoke show putting the fire out. JMO

my 10 year old tdi does this very well and is a vp! Stock software stock hardware truck does this very well. This, the free reving, the cruise at 60 drop a grear and go, all with out rattle and smoke the poblem im solving.

I'm (we?) not worried about Lag so much but the damage the rattling will make long term, smoking out people if driven just a little wrong. These days we should never have to plan a thing while driving. Hit the throttle and go! From the looks of your videos, you'd smoke out a highway in the city limits :)

Please dude, stop taking offense. You sound mad.

Last edited:
Jesus dood dont read past the intent of what was written.. meaning a little bigger than you need.. **** read into it go buy some 1,000% overs then your set.. That might be the stupidest referance I have ever fawking read. Enjoy your rattle and the tail lights of other trucks sir... Man its nice having no rattles

At the time, 100% overs where rather popular choice. Marco said below stock numbers. it works! just theres no middle ground with the low numbers working. Im willing to bet marco included 100% over with that reply. maybe he'll respond to clairify?

i missed a lot last night after I logged out. switch to a stock turbo up top? how the hell do ya vent drive pressure out of that little squealin ho? would it not go through the roof?

maybe I'll try a bit more with the tuner today, although its 30 degrees colder than it was yesterday. If I get the block warmed up, I'll try lowering LLD to 6, then 4 and see what it does, at one point I might even be able to play with the LLT which will remain at 6 and LLRP at 1

YOu can gate a he351 well.. But id run a external with it..

Haha why would I be mad ? my **** works great. And I dont run the same tunes on the street. 100% are for big compounds no need for a single. Only way your going to JUST mash your throttle is with stock turbo and sticks. Sorry there is no thing as INstant spool turbos for you fellas.. You want a gaser feel buy a gaser. Or Install a roots blower to feed your diesel!

Back