SSR New Release Info and Results Thread...

Here's where I'm at with the ssr, 18/5/20 and 38/5/33. It will be changing again after this weekend.

Edit: I have bumped up rp to 25/25.

Last edited:
Hmm, I just got a new t&c 60% put on and my timing rattle at low rpm is gone(which is a good thing), but why would that make a difference? It was there only under light load and low rpm.

my truck is having some issue's now.. but before the issue's started here are my settings that seem to be working awesome for me.

rev limit-5000
torq-3
LLT-12
HLT-28
LLR-15
HLR-25
LLD-15
HLD-15

its an 05 6 speed with 1.7 version.
I was told to try turning down the torq to 1. Anyone trying torq 1 with a stick truck.

my truck is having some issue's now.. but before the issue's started here are my settings that seem to be working awesome for me.

rev limit-5000
torq-3
LLT-12
HLT-28
LLR-15
HLR-25
LLD-15
HLD-15

its an 05 6 speed with 1.7 version.
I was told to try turning down the torq to 1. Anyone trying torq 1 with a stick truck.

there's no need for TM over 1 on a manual that i've found. Over 50mph or so, TM shouldn't be in effect anyways.

I've been running all my settings on TQ2 in my 6 speed since SSR came out last year just because it fits my driving style and was close to the feel of my settings from the TNT days so I just left it. Last week I started experimenting with variations of ya'lls settings and bumped it up to TQ 3 and actually like it just fine too. I'll try and get some settings I've been playing with posted up since a couple of us have pretty similar setups. Might be able to learn something new while were all sitting around waiting for Marco and Bob to workout the last kinks in UDC

there's no need for TM over 1 on a manual that i've found. Over 50mph or so, TM shouldn't be in effect anyways.

Are you the Jason, that John from Floor-It was talking to the other day about me. Because he said he called a Jason about SSR for me, b/c i was having some wierd $hit happening lol. Finally got a really good tune and now the trucks being all weird to me. :bang

Are you the Jason, that John from Floor-It was talking to the other day about me. Because he said he called a Jason about SSR for me, b/c i was having some wierd $hit happening lol. Finally got a really good tune and now the trucks being all weird to me. :bang

Yeah, that was me. I couldn't chat long. server started to fail on me half way through the phone call. heh.

haha ya thats what he said. Well thanks I seem to really like how it was running. I have a question for you tho. I have a stick, and I drag race. If I go down to torq 1. Will that screw up my 60ft times at all. Also will I have to mess with any of my settings again?

haha ya thats what he said. Well thanks I seem to really like how it was running. I have a question for you tho. I have a stick, and I drag race. If I go down to torq 1. Will that screw up my 60ft times at all. Also will I have to mess with any of my settings again?

What you're trying to do is prevent from over fueling to soon. TM will just dump fuel. Stock TM will limit boost, but TM1 disables that part. With the auto swap, I still run no more then TM1 for the very same reason and I still can break the tires lose if I give it to much. :)

What you're trying to do is prevent from over fueling to soon. TM will just dump fuel. Stock TM will limit boost, but TM1 disables that part. With the auto swap, I still run no more then TM1 for the very same reason and I still can break the tires lose if I give it to much. :)

Great thanks I will try it once I get the truck back on the road. I'll let you know how I make out with it. :thankyou2:

Ive played around with SSR some since I have had it and I still haven't found a combo that pulled like the new TNT-R SW7 tune. Any help on what I can try with the "few" mods I have?

Ive played around with SSR some since I have had it and I still haven't found a combo that pulled like the new TNT-R SW7 tune. Any help on what I can try with the "few" mods I have?

Just to let ya know, you're not the only one....that's why the udc is about to be released so a person can really dial in on what each individual truck wants/needs.....

Right now I'm trying the "like" TNT-R tune other than the RP
LLT-15
HLT-33
LLD-30
HLD-15
LLRP-20
HLRP-30
TQ-1
RPM-3800
I don't see the boost numbers that I used to either, if I just floor it I will hit 38-40psi and then got back down to 34-36psi, used to I would see 44-45psi with TNT-R SW7. The only way I can see boost numbers above 40psi is if I ease into the throttle real slow at highway speeds.

Back