SSR New Release Info and Results Thread...

I just went out on a drive and on an acceleration run the boost levels just went to 30-32psi and fell to 25, this thing is a real dog.

I agree with Huck, but also I would bring up more hld. I'm not to sure how far you can got with stock fueling and air. Just the way I look at it is your boost has fallen off your not getting enough fuel. Do you have wg setting to off?

Last edited:
I have never seen a boost option on SSR like the SO6's have, everyone has told me that it will turn your WG off automatically.

alright guys i hate asking for help but its a short notice kinda thing. just got the tranny back together and have a dyno and 1/4 mile event this weekend.
so i am looking to get basics of these new tunes
i have a 03 auto hx40 over ht3b floorit stage 3.5 cp3 flux 4.5s
the version i have loaded as of now i think is the 1.4B i think? i haven't even touched the smarty in like 3 months let alone read this thread.

so whats the newest version available? whats the best? where do i find the file?
what are some good starting points on settings?

if i get one question answered i would be happy, cause this is so short notice i wish i could get some time to play with the ssr before saturday

thanks guys

latest updates can be found here, as always. as for settings, I haven't a clue right now, I'm tuned to try to cut down rattle down low.

MADS Electronics - Smarty - CaTCHER - Download

Temps got up to 70-75 in the evenings a few days ago... no more rattle. heh.

I'm at LLT 26, LLR 1, LLD 10. The auto seems make this combo work well. For the high levels HLT 34 HLR 5 HLD17.

Locked in 1:1 cruising around 2200rpm I can just go WOT with minimal smoke and spool is instant from 6psi - 50. I'm still running 1.5 tho.

Temps got up to 70-75 in the evenings a few days ago... no more rattle. heh.

I'm at LLT 26, LLR 1, LLD 10. The auto seems make this combo work well. For the high levels HLT 34 HLR 5 HLD17.

Locked in 1:1 cruising around 2200rpm I can just go WOT with minimal smoke and spool is instant from 6psi - 50. I'm still running 1.5 tho.

Your still liking 1.5 better? I think I'm going to switch back to it as well. Wish we could get the "close to TNT/r sw 7" for 1.7.

Your still liking 1.5 better? I think I'm going to switch back to it as well. Wish we could get the "close to TNT/r sw 7" for 1.7.

I honestly need to get back to 1.6/7. I ran my fastest times on 1.6 because I couldn't get back to 1.5 due to a bug and the requirement for a recovery file last year

The SOTP dyno highly suggests 1.5 is faster. I'll see about swapping both tunes this year, but I'd rather just wait for UDC.

I honestly need to get back to 1.6/7. I ran my fastest times on 1.6 because I couldn't get back to 1.5 due to a bug and the requirement for a recovery file last year

The SOTP dyno highly suggests 1.5 is faster. I'll see about swapping both tunes this year, but I'd rather just wait for UDC.

I'm waiting for udc as well before I start tuning on the rollers as well. I have a dyno day coming up on the 5th and I think I'll just borrow a s06 with TNT/r.

Here is a video from my own Test N Tune with the SSR, youll notice how clean i actually run with the SSR. I recently dyno'd 966 hp and 1709 ft lbs uncorrected at Gillett Diesel, its a stingy dyno.

http://youtu.be/L4sCyj7QYD0

Last edited:
you call that clean? Get a hold of Mulisha's 11.4 run if you want to see a clean.

you call that clean? Get a hold of Mulisha's 11.4 run if you want to see a clean.

Im not talking about as im spooling up to launch, im talking about after i get going. The only time you see it smoke is when it shifts, other then that its a clean run. It takes a minute so spool a 75 mm over a 108 mm at 5000 ft above sea level with the Smarty or any other programmer. I took some fuel out of the bottom end and got it spooling a lot better after that run.

ummm. spool issues? Seems like you got "just a little" too much fuel there

I took fuel out, got it spooling a lot better. But as far as the run goes that is the cleanest my truck has ever seen. Its hard getting a big set of twins like i have spooling at 5000 ft above sea level. Im also running exergy 135% over injectors, II's 120% over CP3, Arson 33% over CP3, half inch fuel lines, a modified rail, and a fass 260, so there is a lot of fuel being thrown at it. My numbers are no where near as high on the SSR as some of the ones on here.

Back