SSR New Release Info and Results Thread...

We are running the same setup (manual valve body) SSR on an 05' and as long as we don't shift late (after 3850rpm) it will not defuel. It is pretty obvious when we are running fuel only down the track and the driver shifts late. It is a real balancing act with having medium large chargers, and no rpm to work with. Shift early and it lugs, shift late and it defuels.

We still managed to run 135mph @ ~6900lbs on fuel though. I think it has 140mph in it with some more timing / tuning. We typically always spray at the track so the timing is very conservative, and we forgot the SSR at home.

Right, and I'm with you on that one, I dont know how it knows though the file Bob sent me was for a manuel so I dont know how it even thinks thats whats going on, Who knows though. I may try that though I dont know what it would hurt?

Just time spent and a few bucks on a junkyard harness to make it a little easier to wire up i suppose.

I'm going to the track tomorrow, should i raise or lower any certain #'s compared to my current street tuning ?

sorry above sounds like a CF Q but i was refering how Marco said to adjust #s from the dyno to the street.

Interesting.. So. I've just said fuk it for low end drive ability and went back to driving around the tune..... It's a little rattly on a heavy foot (WOT) in 1st unlocked for a moment but damn does it pull sooo well. Surprised me just a little. The "bump" at 2700rpm seemed to have gone away.

LLT 28
LLD 20
LLR 10

HLT 34
HLD 16
HLR 10

TQ 1

I thinking of pulling hte LLD to 18 if anything and maybe bump that timing up a notch again.

Interesting.. So. I've just said fuk it for low end drive ability and went back to driving around the tune..... It's a little rattly on a heavy foot (WOT) in 1st unlocked for a moment but damn does it pull sooo well. Surprised me just a little. The "bump" at 2700rpm seemed to have gone away.

LLT 28
LLD 20
LLR 10

HLT 34
HLD 16
HLR 10

TQ 1

I thinking of pulling hte LLD to 18 if anything and maybe bump that timing up a notch again.

Which software? 1.5?

Haha you don't have to tell me about the mismatched parts. Your setup is the closest setup I can find on here to compare numbers too. I like the setup as well. Next time the ole NV takes a dump on me the auto is going in. I'm still using 1.7 tho for the moment

I have 1.7 in the truck now.. Tried to go back to the 1.5B today and got Unknown Software when I tried to upload the 1.5B settings into the truck.

Is going to 1.7 and then back to 1.5 not going to work or is there a certain process to make this work?

I have 1.7 in the truck now.. Tried to go back to the 1.5B today and got Unknown Software when I tried to upload the 1.5B settings into the truck.

Is going to 1.7 and then back to 1.5 not going to work or is there a certain process to make this work?

Bug Bob for a recovery file.

Haha you don't have to tell me about the mismatched parts. Your setup is the closest setup I can find on here to compare numbers too. I like the setup as well. Next time the ole NV takes a dump on me the auto is going in. I'm still using 1.7 tho for the moment

Don't break the trans! That NV5600 could be worth $2000-ish toward the auto swap.. it's not cheap when you factor in the shifter, cooler, drive shafts, tcase rebuilt, fluids, labor if you have someone else do it, etc,etc,etc.

Don't break the trans! That NV5600 could be worth $2000-ish toward the auto swap.. it's not cheap when you factor in the shifter, cooler, drive shafts, tcase rebuilt, fluids, labor if you have someone else do it, etc,etc,etc.

O I know if it breaks again I will have it fully rebuilt and sell it to go towards the auto swap. I nearly did the swap 2 years ago and had a couple guys willing to give between 3 to 4k for it.

Hey, I have a quick question. I have an 03 Dodge with 105% Exergy sticks, with a 64/80 twin setup. Right now for I have my settings at:

LLD:15
LLT:15
HLT: 25
HLD:25

I leave both high and low rail pressures to 1, as I have an adjustable Dr. P I use for that.

It is a very streetable setup with zero pop or rattle.

I just have a question on sled pulling. When I sled pull there is ZERO smoke after I take off. I'm wondering if I could use some more HLD to maybe keep cylinder temps a little cooler. I'm not sure, just thought i'd ask, thanks.

I"m running LLD 19 and LLT 30 and it's running real well. Still can't get rid of the light acceleration haze but it pulls good.. cleans up the 66 once in OD. HLT 34, HLD16

Both rails at 10

I'm in talks with one specific twin kit guy. Thus far I'm looking at a 64/83. I wonder if I'd be mismatched then?

Ah phuck it, I'll leave my HLT timing at 25 and bump the HLD to 30.

Jason, I think your nozzles are comparable to mine. I know my 80 is handling my current fueling with ease, as said above. You sure you need the extra, albeit minimal, lag with the larger wheel?

Ah phuck it, I'll leave my HLT timing at 25 and bump the HLD to 30.

Jason, I think your nozzles are comparable to mine. I know my 80 is handling my current fueling with ease, as said above. You sure you need the extra, albeit minimal, lag with the larger wheel?

I have no phucking idea.. LOL.

I just wanna hit a little over 900whp for few a few passes before the motor splits in two to shut Dockboy up! LOL

If you have my parts you won't be mismatched at all anymore. ;)

Please do not get a 71 wheel....stick to a 64/65/13.

Last edited:
Back