SSR New Release Info and Results Thread...

Yeah so I'm sick and tired of this crappy tuning.
Went to my local track and no matter when I did with my settings I couldn't get my billet K31 to light off the line.
I know it has to do with how hot it is outside too cause when the temps are around 70-75 I have no problem building boost off the line.
I usually get it up to 12-15 lbs before I leave and today I couldn't build over 6lbs. No boost leaks either.
I'm just tired of how inconsistant my truck runs with the SSR tuning.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

04.5 as well and the inconsistency is driving me nuts as well. The truck pulls you don't want to try to many different numbers because it will either work great or sh*t the bed.

Logging would be great tool and would hopefully pin point the reason why these trucks are so inconsistent.

Ok so right now I'd settle for the rest of the problems if I could just get the truck to not defuel while shifting. I have a manuel file loaded now and shifting limiter off. Defuels every time. Any ideas?

Yeah it'll defuel if I hangon longer and defuel then snuff if I do sooner. Won't try sooner again haha

SSR Gone, EFI Advanced Injection tuned! So much smoother! Low smoke and way more linear power! Sorry, couldn't wait any longer.

I'm not saying thats not got potential to be a problem but at the same time if the truck thinks its a manuel then the tranny and motor should act as seperate parts, That being said it shouldnt matter if the tranny goes from 1-2-3 or any other pattern it should keep fueling.

I'm not saying thats not got potential to be a problem but at the same time if the truck thinks its a manuel then the tranny and motor should act as seperate parts, That being said it shouldnt matter if the tranny goes from 1-2-3 or any other pattern it should keep fueling.

Are there any wires going to the trans from the ECU?.

My point is, if you shift early or later (seemingly randomly too) and it defuels every time on the shift, it may be in fact slipping for a moment. I haven't looked at your videos (yet).

Can somebody please email me the 1.7a or b file. I have all the other ones and somehow the actual file I'm running on my truck disappeared off the comp. Thanks

gecoveyc@yahoo.com

Are there any wires going to the trans from the ECU?.

My point is, if you shift early or later (seemingly randomly too) and it defuels every time on the shift, it may be in fact slipping for a moment. I haven't looked at your videos (yet).

There's nothing random about it, and I know there's wires running to it, which is how a computer communicates right? Wires. I would understand thoughts of slipping but once im in 3rd its off to the races, point is you can only blame the tuner for so long before maybe just maybe it's not the tuners fault and th blame goes elsewhere, I'll fully accept the blame if I can find a fix to the problem or someone can point it out to me. I've been a smarty man ever since I started hot rodding my truck but dang boys this is just getting ridiculous.

We'll, my theory, guessing since i don't know how the autos are hooked into the ecu with a truck that came factory with an auto, is when you manually shift the ecu still refuels cuz it knows somehow

with mine with the autoswap, the only wires are 12v to ground lockup and OD.

if you have a true manual valve body, consider removing the factory harnesses and just wire up od and lockup.

Right, and I'm with you on that one, I dont know how it knows though the file Bob sent me was for a manuel so I dont know how it even thinks thats whats going on, Who knows though. I may try that though I dont know what it would hurt?

Back