SSR New Release Info and Results Thread...

Gang,
just a quick note.
I hear you loud and clear but I HAVE to finish this other project I'm working on right now first. I should be able to get back to the SSR tomorrow or Monday latest.

raychem,
THANKS for your hard work and for sharing! I really appreciate!
Since you have already a good feel of what's going on...Please send me a PM with your E-mail address so that I can get you some testing software as soon as I'm ready with it.

Marco

no problem Marco, thanks for the reply.......... curious minds are wondering about this other project..... the possibilities are endless and I could start throwing out guesses, but I would run out of space.

I would be more inclined to think he's working on something for the 6.7's..... or he found another exploit and is working on sneaking in another parameter we can control.

Just wanted to chime in here. I have been tuning with the SSR now and this is on my race truck. Stats: 06 ECM with big sticks and a single s480 charger. My 60 foots and now down to 1.34 from 1.50'or so. I use the smarty SSR as a two step for launching, works excellent. I have very little smoke right off the line. I do use spay but not until 30 psi of boost. I launch at 20 psi@ 2800 rpm. There are pics of the launch in the redding pic thread. I do have a few videos that I will get on to you tube soon.

Thanks for a great product.

Malcolm

Right now, 6.7L stuff.
BUT a lot of you guys are right on the dime with your guesses... :lolly:

OK, it's been another looooooong day, the 6.7L stuff is almost finished. I'll see to look into the SSR sometimes tomorrow.

Cheers,

Marco

Right now, 6.7L stuff.
BUT a lot of you guys are right on the dime with your guesses... :lolly:

OK, it's been another looooooong day, the 6.7L stuff is almost finished. I'll see to look into the SSR sometimes tomorrow.

Cheers,

Marco

I know I suggested something like that maybe 3 or 4 years ago......

after a wot pass when i let off the thottle, it acts funny the throttle don't stick but it don't let off either i have to get back in it and roll out of the throttle slowly

v1.3
llt 16
hlt 25

llrp 10
hlrp 20

lld 15
hld 35

raychem,
you have E-Mail.

Let's see how this revised SW works for you!

Thanks,

Marco

just wanted to say I got the SSR, and it's amazing how much better it runs way less smoke down low and way better mid/high rpm response

just wanted to say I got the SSR, and it's amazing how much better it runs way less smoke down low and way better mid/high rpm response

I think everyone running an ssr is in full agreement with you.

Marco, can you eplain how you have the rp programmed to respond? With a handful of us having slow ramp rates it would be helpful to know if this is in the programming or in our set-up/ trucks.

Sent from my DROIDX

I know this is prolly the most annoying post to hear but I've gotta ask it. I've been keeping up with this thread for the past couple weeks paying attention to all you guys that are tweeking the settings on this bad boy but I couldn't ever relate my setup to anybody elses in this thread as base to start with on my truck.

My SSR just came in last night and I'm looking for some numbers/settings to start with to get it on the truck. I don't want to be the a-hole that has to start up the first thread titled "Blew my motor with SSR because of wrong settings" haha

If one of you guys that know what your talking about with these SSR's could just give me some base numbers to start experimenting with I'd greatly appreciate it. If not I understand. Thanks for all the info in this thread nonetheless

Back