SSR New Release Info and Results Thread...

Maybe I am way off on my settings but I think I found a glich today. I tried the following.

High
Stock
TQ1
LLT 05
HLT 22
LLRP 20
HLRP 50
LLD 05
HLD 20

Pedal response was intense. Felt like I was on TQ 4 and was pushing the pedal half way just to touch the pedal. Had to turn the POD to 65 just to be able to control the pedal to drive it. After a small chat with Swole I readjusted and it felt normal/sluggish again. Tried a couple more but can not find a happy LL setting yet. I know what I had may have been harsh but it was feeling good the more I pulled out timing.

Maybe I am way off on my settings but I think I found a glich today. I tried the following.

High
Stock
TQ1
LLT 05
HLT 22
LLRP 20
HLRP 50
LLD 05
HLD 20

Pedal response was intense. Felt like I was on TQ 4 and was pushing the pedal half way just to touch the pedal. Had to turn the POD to 65 just to be able to control the pedal to drive it. After a small chat with Swole I readjusted and it felt normal/sluggish again. Tried a couple more but can not find a happy LL setting yet. I know what I had may have been harsh but it was feeling good the more I pulled out timing.

Chris,

Did you ever completely unload it and then reload it on the truck?

Did not reload the exact setting, turned the TQ to stock and it behaved. If I get time I will reload tomorrow.

how bout some of the folks that had bad rattle chime in and post up in here, hard to wade through the pages in the other thread and find them. roads are drying up here after a crazy night of storms and going to head out in a bit to try some settings.

I take it that is what you put in all the Low load settings...... was just out and gave er a lil taste, seemed real smooth at high load, but cruisin at 75 up a slight grade had egt's at 1000, a good 250 deg warmer than usual, so just changed settings again, still trying to work on the low load side for rattle reasons.

I just ordered mine last night. Sure hope it gets here quick, hint hint Bob..lol. Sold my S-06 so Im stock till it arrives.

way its looking ill have mine tommorow. If i can get rear end back togather on puller, in guy with dyno has couple hours saterday gonna try to dyno it. Will run SSR & TNT-R to compare.
What some more setting you guys have tried.

I know its only been out a week, any chance the pilot kill update will be available soon? I still think it is the key to killing the rattle, and tuning for days on end is a waste of time with the pilot still being active, once it is dead and burried final tuning will be possible. I had a chance to day to do a bit of a roll into it, felt it go to high load and dayum, 1/4 to 1/3 throttle tops and she went to 50 psi boost without batting an eye, and stayed under 1000 degrees. Let out of it at about 90, my closed course isn't that large, and it was wet !

Alright Guys I’m really thinking about pulling the trigger on one of these. What do you all think with what’s in my sig? I do have valve springs/push rods but won’t have them on for a bit. I know I need a bigger cp3 but that will be a little while also. I don’t plan to take it above 3500 rpms until the valve springs, push rods and a fluid dampener are installed. If I pull the trigger I would like to get it on the dyno and dial it in for what I have now and tweak it again once I get a cp3.

I know its only been out a week, any chance the pilot kill update will be available soon? I still think it is the key to killing the rattle, and tuning for days on end is a waste of time with the pilot still being active, once it is dead and burried final tuning will be possible. I had a chance to day to do a bit of a roll into it, felt it go to high load and dayum, 1/4 to 1/3 throttle tops and she went to 50 psi boost without batting an eye, and stayed under 1000 degrees. Let out of it at about 90, my closed course isn't that large, and it was wet !

LOL

"Closed Course"...lol

Nice CYA!!

Alright Guys I’m really thinking about pulling the trigger on one of these. What do you all think with what’s in my sig? I do have valve springs/push rods but won’t have them on for a bit. I know I need a bigger cp3 but that will be a little while also. I don’t plan to take it above 3500 rpms until the valve springs, push rods and a fluid dampener are installed. If I pull the trigger I would like to get it on the dyno and dial it in for what I have now and tweak it again once I get a cp3.

No reason you shouldn't get one, esp. if your future mods will just keep coming...

Just be smart and keep things conservative and you'll totally be fine..

Give me a shout if you need help or suggestion's, but you'll be fine...Just be Smart..

ON EDIT: Do you have a built tranny by Garmon yet?? If not, better go that route first!

Last edited:
LOL

"Closed Course"...lol

Nice CYA!!

No reason you shouldn't get one, esp. if your future mods will just keep coming...

Just be smart and keep things conservative and you'll totally be fine..

Give me a shout if you need help or suggestion's, but you'll be fine...Just be Smart..

ON EDIT: Do you have a built tranny by Garmon yet?? If not, better go that route first!

I got a dual disk clutch, so I'm good to go until the G56 explodes! :bang What do you think about running what Marco says is close to TNT 7?

Back