SSR New Release Info and Results Thread...

that close to 7 is nasty, rail pressure is cranked at low load and high load, no need for it. imho. I still have my gps max speed stored on another closed course run at 132.......

I got a dual disk clutch, so I'm good to go until the G56 explodes! :bang What do you think about running what Marco says is close to TNT 7?

Ooops...Missed the manual thing! lol

With 60% nozzles, that would prob. be okay but personally, I'd back off that just a few and start there... No rush...Just take your time and make small moves. Unless your on a dyno...

But SW7 (like) settings will prob. still be okay... Just pay close attention...

Ooops...Missed the manual thing! lol

With 60% nozzles, that would prob. be okay but personally, I'd back off that just a few and start there... No rush...Just take your time and make small moves. Unless your on a dyno...

But SW7 (like) settings will prob. still be okay... Just pay close attention...

Thanks Swole, I just ordered the SSR :rockwoot: Guess I really need to study up on where I want to start :banned: I defiantly want to stay to the safe side.

Thanks Swole, I just ordered the SSR :rockwoot: Guess I really need to study up on where I want to start :banned: I defiantly want to stay to the safe side.

Awesome, you'll love it!

You ever need anything or any help, Just shoot me a PM with you number and I'll be glad to call ya... And there's LOTS of help here at CompD too!! (As i'm sure you can see) Folks here are Great!

David

Looks like next years SS race has prize money funding :)

Wow!!!

You mean , Marco and Bob are on their way to recooping the prize money for the SS race.. And rightly So!!

But they truly cared about the race being a success.. They were not even concerned about money...

Hats off to Marco and Bob again!

Last edited:
who's got SSR units #1 - 7?

I got 13.:bang I think bob is out to get me. Anyway here is what I started out with.

LLT-20
HLT-12
LLRP-15
HLRP-15
LLDR-10
HLDR-10

Didnt get to run much. Seems to lite ok. Pulls hard EGT's seem to be a little high.

Truck is 06 mega with AFE, cfm, 62/65/13, arson kit, built tranny.

LLT-10
HLT-20
LLRP-10
HLRP-25
LLDR-10
HLDR-30

tq2
shift limiter off
high rpm on

Trucks pulls like crazy down low in light S400 with ease. But at 55 with these setting its kinda laggy on lighting charger but when it does look out. This is on my 2.6 truck. Hope to get on dyno saterday.

so ya tried Jayson's 10 10 10 plan, should call that one the garden fertilizer tune.

I got the rattle still at 10's, waiting for the release of the pilot kill update............ but still smiling after yesterdays little romp.

Has anyone built a spreadsheet to keep track of where you are and where you have been? :what: I think I'm going to build one before my SSR gets here. Have to do something while I wait!!!!!!! :blahblah1:

Back