SSR New Release Info and Results Thread...

I'm using a SSR to tune the smoke out of one of my work trucks. It's a 06 with 62/71/14, 90hp injectors, and stock cp3. I played with it yesterday, and the smoke is all but gone. This thing is awesome! EGT's haven't gotten over 1100 deg, but the heaviest trailer I've pulled was 12k lbs. Kinda makes me wish I had a heavily mod'd 5.9 though:lolly:

I'm using a SSR to tune the smoke out of one of my work trucks. It's a 06 with 62/71/14, 90hp injectors, and stock cp3. I played with it yesterday, and the smoke is all but gone. This thing is awesome! EGT's haven't gotten over 1100 deg, but the heaviest trailer I've pulled was 12k lbs. Kinda makes me wish I had a heavily mod'd 5.9 though:lolly:

Talk your Boss into purchasing one for the whole Fleet!!!

:)

Talk your Boss into purchasing one for the whole Fleet!!!

:)

If I needed them I would. The other 5.9's are mostly stock, and the other 2 are 6.7's. My best mpg has been 15 mpg hand calculated, towing an empty dump trailer. Combined weight was 12,740lbs. I'll see what it does on the way to the track today. I'm gonna tow the race truck with it.

Nick what are your settings for the work truck?

Old screen shot....Bad pic from my old pos iphone...

Just a reminder as to where "Close to Stock" Settings are from Marco himself..

Pic posted was asked for by another member here...

8280eac5.jpg

On the rpm tables, is it the same range as the TNT/r, or will it fuel slightly higher?

I plan to find out soon... 5th gear pulled to 3800 as to keep the relative speed low. stock cam tho. tntr pulled to 3600 in 6th. Sadly, I don't have any idea what it did in 5th.

What's the percentage on my injectors I have ii 150s? Were do you guys think I should start for Mac power? And street driving? My mods balanced block top to bottom, block girdle ii rods with work ii Teflon ceramic coated pistons lazersmith head work, heads been heat coated along with valves, bigger springs I think 110 s , colt cam stage 3 basically a big stick, ii 85% cp3, banks intercooler, s& b intake , ii super bullet 66, snow water meth, banks intake ate exhaust, 5 inch exhaust to a sexy 8 inch Black stack, billet pushrods

it seems to fuel harder up to 4200 to me. but ive only made a few passes on the street

You have a cam too?

I'm not surprised mine can't actually pull to 4000rpm in higher gears. I'm not making any useable power up there anyways. It would be nice to see if I can get to 135mph tho :) that's about 3800rpm.

Nick what are your settings for the work truck?

I started on what Marco recommended for stockish settings per the instructions. Right now I'm at:

TM LL=20, HL=12
RP LL=15, HL=2
DR LL=1, HL=1

It's still a little sluggish, but I love towing with a 5.9 making 0 smoke:rockwoot:

So are all of the low level adjustments for mainly just spool-up, smoke, and drive-ability? HL is to add/take away hp?

I had a chance to get on the dyno today.. Using only the SSR (not stacked with anything), my best run of the day was 626 hp.. I was pleased with it.

Back