U D C

Exciting future ahead.

4985cff4.jpg

I was going to say, you couldn't pay me to throw away my warranty, and I haven't had half your bad luck.

I was going to say, you couldn't pay me to throw away my warranty, and I haven't had half your bad luck.

lol No doubt.

But I have been considering a stelthy delete ( just delete pipe and a mini max) for mine.. That EGR chit on these 4th gens sux and the mileage sux also..

Love the truck though..

I know it would be really nice to have UDC when I head down to TS on thursday:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Are you so sure about that? Implementing a 'new' tuning platform at a diesel event (I'm assuming you're participating since you would like to have it before) that you'll be pushing the truck hard, also probably a good ways from home? Maybe you have a trailer lined up though. Just thoughts I had when a newer tuning platform came out when I was vacationing away home.

Are you so sure about that? Implementing a 'new' tuning platform at a diesel event (I'm assuming you're participating since you would like to have it before) that you'll be pushing the truck hard, also probably a good ways from home? Maybe you have a trailer lined up though. Just thoughts I had when a newer tuning platform came out when I was vacationing away home.

Yeah Im sure about that. I would love to have UDC for TS. Gotta get my cam sensor code figured out before then though lol.

Exciting future ahead.

Woulda,Coulda,Shoulda and like many others I am tiring of waiting.

Nice write-up from the Jr software but that does most of the rest of us no good.

are we there yet! hope this comes soon. sick of leaving a smoke trail everywhere i go :hehe:

what was the last problem? that it wasn't working across all windows platforms? if that is the case let us know which ones it does work on, and let us deal with getting the right pc to do it with, hell if it works only on XP then I would buy a used xp laptop for cheap and be on my way. Willing to bet many others would be willing to do the same. Some are tired of smoke trails, I am tired of rattling.

I'm running it no problem on XP. I have the original demo on my 7 computer at work and it seems to be fine, just haven't used it too much other than to show the P-pump guys at work what timing is like on a HPCR.