U D C

Bob,

Sent you an email last week on 14th asking for the updated SSR tune. I didn't get it in time for my trip but I will load up tonight. When UDC is released please let us Canadians know how/who to get it from ASAP.

Lee

Marco should start shipping the udc's next week. I will have price confirmation tomorrow morning. Thanks

Not sure if it's possible Bob, but could the software be released before the hardware? Just thinking it would be nice to be able to save changes.

Without the hardware the software will boot up in demo mode. The software needs the dongle and smarty initially hooked up to get a copy of your OEM tune and tuner.

Without the hardware the software will boot up in demo mode. The software needs the dongle and smarty initially hooked up to get a copy of your OEM tune and tuner.

Ok, I understand. I was thinking you needed the dongle to down load to the smarty. Thanks for clearing it up!

don't wait too long, value of the dollar keeps going down, price is going to have to keep creeping up............

MADS will be fair with the pricing. It won't be more than earlier discussed.

After an S06 and a SSR I hope it's just a few hundred bucks! Just assure me that I'll be able to see what I'm doing and what is happening!

After an S06 and a SSR I hope it's just a few hundred bucks! Just assure me that I'll be able to see what I'm doing and what is happening!

I agree! Just bought dual pump kit and brand new exergy injectors and really want to see what I can do with the setup!

You will be able to see what you are telling it to do, but unless you have a way to log this info you will not know what it is really doing it. sure you can watch a rail psi gauge. But how will you know what timing and duration are really doing.

I have still not heard anything about removing or adjusting the factory limiters. With out this option you will still be limited on what you can do.

morning has passed

Yawn.......And we all still are in the easy chair waiting.......

Sure wish I could get the rattle out of my SSR and use it for shows instead of my S06.It would also be nice to be able to make a full throttle run with the SSR and not have it light the grid lights and go into limp mode.

Yawn.......And we all still are in the easy chair waiting.......

Sure wish I could get the rattle out of my SSR and use it for shows instead of my S06.It would also be nice to be able to make a full throttle run with the SSR and not have it light the grid lights and go into limp mode.

You have miss matched parts.