U D C

What version software are you running?

I dont believe you are getting fuel past 4000RPM.

Look at my video here. http://youtu.be/vBUK0WF18fI

These runs start at 3200 and go to 4000. With 100% load.

You can clearly see that it quits fueling. The graph shows that it quits fueling at 3850. Even though it will rev out to 4000.

You can watch the other videos at the dirt drags and see that it quits fueling.

Got a data log your EGT's and/or boost? That' should prove this rather fast.

Boost/EGT's drops.... fueling cut back or the pistons have created new vents holes...

Boost mostly maintains / EGT's through the roof and power drops off... Hard parts limiting air flow.

No Data logs.

Its not hard parts. These same parts on an 06 with efi will run out to 5000+k and make good power to 4600.

Got a data log your EGT's and/or boost? That' should prove this rather fast.

Boost/EGT's drops.... fueling cut back or the pistons have created new vents holes...

Boost mostly maintains / EGT's through the roof and power drops off... Hard parts limiting air flow.

look at you data logs.. like mm3 and duration.... oh wait bif

What version software are you running?

I dont believe you are getting fuel past 4000RPM.

Look at my video here. http://youtu.be/vBUK0WF18fI

These runs start at 3200 and go to 4000. With 100% load.

You can clearly see that it quits fueling. The graph shows that it quits fueling at 3850. Even though it will rev out to 4000.

You can watch the other videos at the dirt drags and see that it quits fueling.

Whos dyno was that? Pretty cool setup

Sent with a Droid RAZR in one hand and 14,000 volts in the other.

Its related to the latest chrysler update that is attached to the 1.6b and newer.

I'll buy that,but,what have the Beta Testers been doing here?
Its obvious to me that had they been doing their jobs there would have been a fix,Correct?.
I do not wish to have to reflash my truck backwards to run software that other should have found gliches in.

Blah blah blah...

I will give you a hint....stop crapping on the hand that feeds you.

Been thinking about this since I posted last night....
With almost $2800 in MADS Tuners which I have bought for our 4 trucks and then throw in another couple hundred for the UDC I'd say as a consumer I have every right to be a bit peaved when there has been that amount of cash spent.I DID NOT get anything free and do not ever want to be limited in what needs to be said good,bad or indifferent about a product.I will pay the price and then if it works,I will post it but if there are issues I will also poist it.Its the way I have always ran my rides and always will so sorry if you feel I am crapping on the hand that feeds me,but,I have a big enough investment in their products to be allowed to question their products recent issues.You may not like it and thats a fact,but,its a fact you will just have to get over.

I am amazed still nothing about fixing the limp mode/grids issue.

I like 1.5a the most for my truck. I don't have data logs to prove...so flame on but my gauges/butt/dyno show fuel.

You have an 06...I can't say much other than I know of a couple orthers that struggle with rpm.

I will comment more later when I have time

dyno can show fuel!!

dyno Is inertia!! point being I could have a hx60 on my stock truck and it will show power from 4000-5000 if I dyno'd it..

Ive dyno'd alot in my lifetime and realized dyno is nothiing but a tuning tool to go from point A- untill you stop if that number progressed your doing good..

Well next time run it out to 5000rpm and report back.

you findings will be:

1. you can't go that high

2. you dont make any power above 4000rpm

3. you still cant go that high

My head and cam are the limitations before the programing is.

Others have made power at that rpms point.

Others???

Sure wish they would speak up and share the secrets.

Unless these "others" are using something other than smarty software.

I have yet to see a smarty tuned truck make power above 4000rpm.

You might as well make the limiter 12000 rpm on menu, it would do the same as the 6000 now....

Wait a second stop the presses, are you telling me that you are having the same issue with rpm. As in it doesn't matter what it is set to it will only go to 4000????

It can't be....

You weren't suppose to catch that it quit fueling before 4000, you were suppose to be happy with being able to run to 4000.

Um...no. only dropping 50 hp till I lift does prove fueling.

no it doesnt... you missed my point guy, the dyno is actually ahead of your real power band by 800-1000 rpm due to the fact that you cant get the charger going in the window that it needs to! Your a idiot, Ive seen first hand by logging a smarty truck that it defuels even with the latest stuff at 3800 or so... mm3 drops and so does duration!

I have a s s r but I have to save with the support we get from smarty come on e f I live

Yeah I gave up hope after bob said "it will be out in a couple weeks"
Well that was about 2-3 months ago!
I just wish they wouldn't say sh!t until it was actually ready for release instead of getting peoples hopes up.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

This was said on 5-23-2012.

Marco should start shipping the udc's next week. I will have price confirmation tomorrow morning. Thanks

And yet no mention of price????

How can you start shipping something that doesnt even have a price????