U D C

I am betting when they post on the site the cost of the software you will be able to buy one.. I keep watching the site for a cost for UDC...

Well, standing by for more info and availability.

FWIW we made 669 this weekend in the truck in my avatarwith SSR and DIY CP3.

just looking to clean things up at this point.

What do you have fo major items in truck to get to 669? Whose DIY CP3.. From the picture it looks like you have enough fuel..

My truck still has stock injectors and CP3 and am sure this will limit my full potential..
Need to take care of some maintenance items and then start saving for sticks and pump.
170k on the truck presently...

You would only think that if they put out an update, they would let us know what was going on.

Oh wait, this is the smarty section why would we expect any info passed on to the end user???

I could care less about the software..... I just want fuel above 4000rpm.....

At this point there is no evidence that suggest udc will even be able to do this......

You look at demo it only goes to 3500

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I have been told it uses the same setting from 3600 up....Not sure how that will work.. Still no confirmation that it will fuel any higher.

What do you have fo major items in truck to get to 669? Whose DIY CP3.. From the picture it looks like you have enough fuel..

My truck still has stock injectors and CP3 and am sure this will limit my full potential..
Need to take care of some maintenance items and then start saving for sticks and pump.
170k on the truck presently...

Parts of the CP3 were modified in my garage. That is it. The twins are an HX40 over an HT3B. That and a cam. Mostly those numbers were made with what was laying around and SSR.

X2 need to clean up some of this smoke and get a bit more mileage. Right now I get like 10 babying it.

Getting? I think we're well past getting ridiculous. Can't really do anything but wait tho. It's the only product we got for now. Just wish somebody could clue us in on WTF is going on and throw us a bone....good or bad at this point

Bad news is better than no news at all

when I spoke to Bob last week he said it was in the documentation stage..... I didn't ask for details, so no idea what that means.

I think Documentation = FCC
If this is correct, it must be close.:Cheer:

R>I>P> UDC Must have seen a major error in the software self distruct sequence? Or maybe melted an engine or two? Hard to think of what would cause an up coming release to go quiet for so long! Just blew my UDC money on a tranny cooler!

Yup that's what I was thinking too. Wish they could at least tell us WTF is going on in some form or fashion. Was really looking forward to UDC for a long time

That's looking like a very good possibility, and if it does, Smarty is going to be up a creek

Last edited:
For sure even if this new program comes out the resources just aren't there. There's no data logging u can't change tables while truck is running u only have five tables to work with. It's obvious that efi is far more advanced then anything else