U D C

I can run 10.90's with a street UDC tune. My "custom" tune, is to make me a better and more consistient driver. It allows me to spend more time watching the tree, and less time trying to hold exactly the same boost. It's not about running faster, it runs the same E.T. as my street tune.

Paul

Swole I might be taking a shot in the dark at this but correct me if I'm wrong but from what I saw on the demo once your able to establish communication your able to save tunes. So how bad would it be to upload your street/pull tune to a street tune before the drive home. I've never seen how the non demo setup works but I think you or another beta tester will have some input.
Thanks zach

I would also agree and say he is not...
Since he has been pimping EFI Not-So Live every chance he gets.

Sorry if I implied that awoke was a beta tester but I do remember him posting a picture of the dongle and paper work so I was assuming he had some input.

Swole isn't beta testing, he simply was around someone who is.

To change UDC tunes would require a computer/dongle and about 2 minutes more than a normal SW change. The UDC tune takes about 3 seconds to write to the Smarty, then normal time to write to the truck. You can save as many UDC files on your computer as you have memory for.

Swole I might be taking a shot in the dark at this but correct me if I'm wrong but from what I saw on the demo once your able to establish communication your able to save tunes. So how bad would it be to upload your street/pull tune to a street tune before the drive home. I've never seen how the non demo setup works but I think you or another beta tester will have some input.
Thanks zach

Big Swole your Beta testing UDC?

I'm 99.9% sure he's not...

No Sirs I am not.... I didn't even have a truck to test on when it started (or I had just put my 05 back to stock)...

Sorry , I just know someone that recieved it to test. But I know nothing about how it's going.

You're just a little prick that likes to start chit aren't ya!!!
Always negative post and call outs!

You know damn well I just Bought the truck that CAME WITH EFI.
And happen to be good friends and fairly close to one of the best EFI tuners.
Why in the He!l would I NOT use it????

NOTHING about what I've done is "pimping". It just simply Works and I like it.
Plus with me not having control of the tune, i'm being kept in a very "SAFE" tune range. I do NOT know how to tune it myself..

So how again am I "Pimping" for them???

I believe in Marco and his abilities! I believe he'll make UDC work very well.
If had not bought a truck that came with EFI, I'd be waiting on UDC aswell.

Sorry if I implied that Swole was a beta tester but I do remember him posting a picture of the dongle and paper work so I was assuming he had some input.

Yeah, I did but it wasn't mine. Most knew that it wasn't mine because I'd given up on my 05 and just went back to stock.

Sorry for the confussion.

not so live, or the best d/l on the market today hands down...dave has it right, all your posts are negative, verbal junk...:Throwup:

Send me one too.

Good luck, we make 1500hp run consistent mid 9's at ss weight, own at least 4 smarty hand helds, are at the track at least two weekends a month, have data logging setup on the truck, and have dyno access and we didn't even get a reply to our inquiry.

At this point I honestly don't care, after the Edmonton event, we will do a few more test and tunes and then strip the truck down for its trip to weight watchers this winter, and either efi live will be released or we will retro fit an 06 ecu and harness into it as we don't use the dash anyways.

Good luck, we make 1500hp run consistent mid 9's at ss weight, own at least 4 smarty hand helds, are at the track at least two weekends a month, have data logging setup on the truck, and have dyno access and we didn't even get a reply to our inquiry.

At this point I honestly don't care, after the Edmonton event, we will do a few more test and tunes and then strip the truck down for its trip to weight watchers this winter, and either efi live will be released or we will retro fit an 06 ecu and harness into it as we don't use the dash anyways.

I'm at the pulling track every weekend plus times through the week with some of the best running trucks around. I can be at the dyno in less than an hour, and numerous emails were sent with hardly any replied. No answers for defueling on shifts, no answers for loss of fuel above 3850, I've always been a smarty promoter/supporter, and was willing to work with Smarty/Mads since it was a new product (SSR). A lot of time has passed, Ive tried multiple things to get it to run right, and never have I ever felt so lost with any kind of programming. It's sad to me that it came to the point after over half my season came and went and after multiple hooks I felt like spending the money and time to switch the ECM's, and everything that goes with it, that going to EFI was a better option than to keep trying to run the SSR with hopes and dreams UDC would solve all problems. I hope nothing better but the best for Smarty/Mads/Marco/Bob but my patients has run thin and I've already moved on.

Last edited:
You're just a little prick that likes to start chit aren't ya!!!
Always negative post and call outs!

You know damn well I just Bought the truck that CAME WITH EFI.
And happen to be good friends and fairly close to one of the best EFI tuners.
Why in the He!l would I NOT use it????

NOTHING about what I've done is "pimping". It just simply Works and I like it.
Plus with me not having control of the tune, i'm being kept in a very "SAFE" tune range. I do NOT know how to tune it myself..

So how again am I "Pimping" for them???

Do I need dig up every post you have made between this forum and others since the purchase of the buddies truck?.Sorry if it upsets you but your right I called them the way you post them,everywhere.Doesn't mean anyone thinks any less of you,we just expect it.But since you have gone out of your way to call me a "prick",it shows me and everyone else who is right here with what was said.

And for you George....
Keep your pimping shirt on,or should I say azz kissing shirt?.
You have YET to prove to ANYONE that your truck is faster with EFI Live in a back to back test of software.Your truck runs well,no one can take that away,but,it sure is tiring you boasting of how much faster that truck is now,instead of Marco's software.Correct me if I am wrong here,but I know I am not, you NEVER updated from the vin locked program so how you can even compare the software is beyond me.Show us the time slips from the same day,same track conditions and update your S06 with the newest TNT/R and compare apples to apples.Oh wait,you have already peed on MADS and if you reinstall the new software you will Pee on your EFI guy.Quite the quandary your in there.Verbal Junk,thats what I think each time I see your next EFI Pimping post,makes me want to hurl.

03-05 OWNERS,EFI is coming,EFI is coming,EFI is coming...WHOOPS!!,Urban Legends are only ever heard about and NEVER SEEN!....Give me a freaking break,EFI this biaotch!

Last edited:
Do I need dig up every post you have made between this forum and others since the purchase of the buddies truck?.Sorry if it upsets you but your right I called them the way you post them,everywhere.Doesn't mean anyone thinks any less of you,we just expect it.But since you have gone out of your way to call me a "prick",it shows me and everyone else who is right here with what was said.

And for you George....
Keep your pimping shirt on,or should I say azz kissing shirt?.
You have YET to prove to ANYONE that your truck is faster with EFI Live in a back to back test of software.Your truck runs well,no one can take that away,but,it sure is tiring you boasting of how much faster that truck is now,instead of Marco's software.Correct me if I am wrong here,but I know I am not, you NEVER updated from the vin locked program so how you can even compare the software is beyond me.Show us the time slips from the same day,same track conditions and update your S06 with the newest TNT/R and compare apples to apples.Oh wait,you have already peed on MADS and if you reinstall the new software you will Pee on your EFI guy.Quite the quandary your in there.Verbal Junk,thats what I think each time I see your next EFI Pimping post,makes me want to hurl.

03-05 OWNERS,EFI is coming,EFI is coming,EFI is coming...WHOOPS!!,Urban Legends are only ever heard about and NEVER SEEN!....Give me a freaking break,EFI this biaotch!

Dude! You need a Hug or something! (Not by me of course)

Such anger.... lol

I could care less what you think of me man..Call me out all you want. JUST make it accurate.. and the word "Pimping" for EFI is NOT accurate..
If anything, I promote the tuning of my friend Rich..that's it...EFI can't do anything for me or anyone without the knowledge to TUNE...It's just a tool...JUST like UDC will be...

Somebody Hurry up and give this Guy^^ something for his 03-05 truck that'll make him happy again.... Turn this boys^^ Frown upside Down!!:lolly:

Back