U D C

I am seriously considering stripping the 05 down and returning it to stock form and buying a 06-07.The only other viable option I see other than that is a complete wiring harness swap and 06 ecm.

Worst part is there are no other viable options and they know it,so here we all sit and wait.

And for you George....
Keep your pimping shirt on,or should I say azz kissing shirt?.
You have YET to prove to ANYONE that your truck is faster with EFI Live in a back to back test of software.Your truck runs well,no one can take that away,but,it sure is tiring you boasting of how much faster that truck is now,instead of Marco's software.Correct me if I am wrong here,but I know I am not, you NEVER updated from the vin locked program so how you can even compare the software is beyond me.Show us the time slips from the same day,same track conditions and update your S06 with the newest TNT/R and compare apples to apples.Oh wait,you have already peed on MADS and if you reinstall the new software you will Pee on your EFI guy.Quite the quandary your in there.Verbal Junk,thats what I think each time I see your next EFI Pimping post,makes me want to hurl.

03-05 OWNERS,EFI is coming,EFI is coming,EFI is coming...WHOOPS!!,Urban Legends are only ever heard about and NEVER SEEN!....Give me a freaking break,EFI this biaotch!

So what do you want ? You sit here and talk about switching ecms,but yet you put it down in another post ?

Talk about people "pimping" you whine about not having efi on multiple forums...If it makes ya feel any better I will let ya drive my 06 as long as you promise not to come back pimpin!!

I sent a udc dongle to Jeff Garmon. Nothing is being hidden here.

WOW!

Should we be excited about this?

1 dongle, Is this progress?

New SMARTY UDC slogan

"Changing the Diesel world one DONGLE at a time"

Last edited:
Full Pull,

If you keep acting up that I doubt you will ever get anything from anybody.

Do I need dig up every post you have made between this forum and others since the purchase of the buddies truck?.Sorry if it upsets you but your right I called them the way you post them,everywhere.Doesn't mean anyone thinks any less of you,we just expect it.But since you have gone out of your way to call me a "prick",it shows me and everyone else who is right here with what was said.

And for you George....
Keep your pimping shirt on,or should I say azz kissing shirt?.
You have YET to prove to ANYONE that your truck is faster with EFI Live in a back to back test of software.Your truck runs well,no one can take that away,but,it sure is tiring you boasting of how much faster that truck is now,instead of Marco's software.Correct me if I am wrong here,but I know I am not, you NEVER updated from the vin locked program so how you can even compare the software is beyond me.Show us the time slips from the same day,same track conditions and update your S06 with the newest TNT/R and compare apples to apples.Oh wait,you have already peed on MADS and if you reinstall the new software you will Pee on your EFI guy.Quite the quandary your in there.Verbal Junk,thats what I think each time I see your next EFI Pimping post,makes me want to hurl.

03-05 OWNERS,EFI is coming,EFI is coming,EFI is coming...WHOOPS!!,Urban Legends are only ever heard about and NEVER SEEN!....Give me a freaking break,EFI this biaotch!

wow man you really are out there...as far as the new tnt-r..ive seen dozens and dozens of posts where people dont like it at all,since the day it came out. not as strong as the original and runs hotter, ect......my truck with tnt-r and the mp-8 on 70% always ran around 11.6 at 118...now with efi not only do i drive around everyday in the same tune that i race in,which i could never do with tnt-r but i dont use the mp-8 anymore, which netted me 40+hp, and i spray only water now, compared to washer fluid with tnt-r, and that netted me 20 -30 hp..i can run 11.3's all day now at 120...NOT EVEN CLOSE comparing the two..your just pissed cause it aint out for you...i dont need to show you time slips for anything.i ran tnt-r for 3 years , and over 150 track runs..ive only had efi now for 6 month's...and its truly a pleasure to drive....youve called out many people in the last few months, ive looked at all your posts.....its ridiculous..i always stood up for you when other people had something negative to say about you...but not anymore......FY

So what do you want ? You sit here and talk about switching ecms,but yet you put it down in another post ?

Talk about people "pimping" you whine about not having efi on multiple forums...If it makes ya feel any better I will let ya drive my 06 as long as you promise not to come back pimpin!!
pay him no attention.......just go back and look at his last 50 posts..hes just mad at the world...hes also getting his name out there, i went to a dyno event in town last week and there were people talking about him, and that over 200 miles away ..

Speeking of dongles.. i need to watch some redtube.com

I was thinkin that for a while. WTF is a dongle?! Then I googled it and was kinda surprised to learn its just a funny word for a cable.

Full Pull,

If you keep acting up that I doubt you will ever get anything from anybody.

He might, I might just buy him everything he needs to get a 06 ecm on his truck, I'm tired of hearing him biatch about this.

Haha...let's see your 1k or more dyno graphs...

Till then stfu and try listening to those who get it done instead.

so Bob, have you been granted permission to speak? There has to be something you can share worth reading.

I had an unexpected chance to dyno today. Last time I dyno'd was in 08 with the JR on SW3, stock turbo, and stock cam.

The new graph is much smoother! This is smoothing on zero. The below numbers are uncorrected, the corrected numbers are 414/850. I am impressed how flat the torque curve is, and how consistent the numbers were on runs 2 and 3. Run #1 was PoD on 70, I was curious how it effected WOT power, and it's pretty obvious. Run #2 was PoD on 85, which is were I run normally and my gauges told me it was the same power as PoD99, which I was able to verify. The throttle and power are smoother on PoD85 when towing, and the smoke is also down a little (not that it really smokes anyhow).

My previous dyno was 387/712 (437/808), so I am down a few hp but up quite a bit of torque. For how I use the truck this is just fine, and I won't be looking for that lost hp.

My timing is pretty tame, peak about 20°. I am sure that I could get more power from timing, but I do plenty of towing with the truck and want to be on the safe side.

Smoothing 0, Uncorrected
UNCORRSM0.jpg

Smoothing 2, Corrected
CORRSM2.jpg

Haha...let's see your 1k or more dyno graphs...

Till then stfu and try listening to those who get it done instead.

I dont know who your talking to, but if if was toward me....

I have a sled pulling truck< i could care less if I put up a cool dyno number.. that doesnt mean jack.

This whole thread you keep going on about how bad ass your truck is, but I have yet to see you do any of the following.

Rev past 4000RPM like you say you can.

Make power past 3850RPM like you say you can.

Put down a huge dyno number with a single 2.6 trubo.

Hook to a sled and do worth a crap.

So untill you can prove you can do any of this stuff..

You STFU

Just for the record

A dyno is a tuning tool. The numbers mean nothing unless you put them to use.

Last edited:
I had an unexpected chance to dyno today. Last time I dyno'd was in 08 with the JR on SW3, stock turbo, and stock cam.

The new graph is much smoother! This is smoothing on zero. The below numbers are uncorrected, the corrected numbers are 414/850. I am impressed how flat the torque curve is, and how consistent the numbers were on runs 2 and 3. Run #1 was PoD on 70, I was curious how it effected WOT power, and it's pretty obvious. Run #2 was PoD on 85, which is were I run normally and my gauges told me it was the same power as PoD99, which I was able to verify. The throttle and power are smoother on PoD85 when towing, and the smoke is also down a little (not that it really smokes anyhow).

My previous dyno was 387/712 (437/808), so I am down a few hp but up quite a bit of torque. For how I use the truck this is just fine, and I won't be looking for that lost hp.

My timing is pretty tame, peak about 20°. I am sure that I could get more power from timing, but I do plenty of towing with the truck and want to be on the safe side.

Smoothing 0, Uncorrected
UNCORRSM0.jpg

Smoothing 2, Corrected
CORRSM2.jpg

I've left pod on 99 for the most part. your 85 vs 99 is interesting. Thanks, ill give a little less pod a try!

I though this was supposed to be the cats ass of tuners for high hp applications, what the heck does a 414 hp truck have to do with a tuners ability to tune for serious power? I've watched 4bt's put out 100 hp more than that running on wmo blend for petes sake!

Back