Who's got the fastest daily driver?

triton said:
Just curious... are you actually sponsored by those in your sig or do have that there because those are the parts you use ?

The company's on my sig are official sponsors that have given me parts and i am very thankful for them. I would not be able to play the way i play without them.

W1cked said:
The company's on my sig are official sponsors that have given me parts and i am very thankful for them. I would not be able to play the way i play without them.

So that's how you get a 1000hp truck. Guess it's all about who you know and not always what you know. I wouldn't mind playing harder myself but, I'm just not a rich man.

Good for you man :rockwoot:

Jorge, I have to say I am IMPRESSED!!! Damn it man, tell Dockboy to hook em up. Too bad I had the flu, look's like I missed a good time. Congrats, Gary

the truck has so much to offer but the tires were holding him back. When the sled stops the truck, the tires are spinning like crazy. When he pulled away, he left dark black rubber marks in the dirt. The dirt was a little on the dry side, but that truck rides out!

I have not heard from Docboy in a while. I dont think his truck is running yet.
Hey Gary there is another pull in two weeks up at clewiston. Will you be joining us there. I had a blast pulling and did not do bad at all for using my street tires that i use at the track.
Let me know if you will be there i am really considering going to this next pull at clewiston.

I kinda sorta have her sold, would'nt wanna break anything but damn that looks FUN. I'm in the middle of building a truck for next season that start's in about 2 month's. If I can make Clewiston at all I'll be there to cheer the diesel's on. Shoot, I might even stop what I'm doin and build a sledpuller:hehe: Hey, if ya know anyone that is looking for a sweet 97 that look's just like mine there is a kid up here thats got one for sale. Gary

Gary
There is alot less strain on the truck while you are pulling. Now i just have to figure out what kind of tire to use. I have the weight and the power now just need to find the right set of shoes if you know what i mean.
Maybe some of the experienced pullers can shine some light on what tires to run.

I really dont know. It looked like packed sand to me but this is the first time i ever pull here in florida.
I pulled once before at the Diesel Power Challenge.
The guys that were pulling this weekend were using boggers as there tires.

usually the tracks are softer..loose. This one was really hard! I think some MT Claws would be perfect for you. You can run them on the road and they are fine. Them boggers arent the best riding tire, but they sure do dig!

dave is right if u run mickey thompason baja claws they will be perfect for all tracks including are 300 foot track. I ran mickey thompason mtz at the wauchula pull i could ask for a better tire

I think i am going to give the baja claws a shot for the december 1 pull.

W1cked said:
I really dont know. It looked like packed sand to me but this is the first time i ever pull here in florida.
I pulled once before at the Diesel Power Challenge.
The guys that were pulling this weekend were using boggers as there tires.
Nice to meet you Jorge. Love your truck. The track we pulled on was Clay. They brought in several loads the week before. A lot of trucks were squealling the tires. It was a little dusty on top. Several trucks broke hard parts on Saturday night. The best track we've pulled on so far. Hope to see you in December. Here's a Vid from Sunday's pull. This was late in the day when they stopped spending a lot of time on track prep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrEaRPRaeaE

dune grapplers suck! They are mostly a show tire. They look cool, but they are garbage!

W1cked said:
I have not heard from Docboy in a while. I dont think his truck is running yet.

Yeah it runs and drives. I dont think he is finished yet though.

Hey thanks for the advise on the grappler tires. I am going to try those mickey claws. Solo do you have your stock rims???

W1cked said:
Hey thanks for the advise on the grappler tires. I am going to try those mickey claws. Solo do you have your stock rims???

yeah i kept them. Whats up? looking for a set of wheels to mount on some tires for the pulls?