Diesel Television airs their first show on April 26th on Fox Sports Net

BUT, back on Topic here, I wish I could have seen the show I have heard great things about it. Hopefully they get it on the website soon and I can't wait to try my hand at a few more interviews at the future races.
Cant wait to Diesel TV to be on Speed one day maybe!!!!

Just wanted to say THANKS to everyone who watched the show and supported us, most of the things that everyone has pointed out we also pointed out to ourselves when we saw the show for the first time. and we made tons of changes while doing the second show and i am very certain we will find more things to change on the third show. The bottom line is we have us a lil hot rod here and now we just gotta fix it it up a bit... and its just like every other project any of us have ever done.... it will change several times before its finished....
But I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Randy, the NHRDA all the racers, sponsors and fans for supporting this project...
Thanks,

Are you referring to my interviews? What didn't you like about them?

You did good. Less hand shakes and introducing yourselves to each other in front of the camera lol. Didn't seem like many were ready. Other than that you did great. Congrats.

Have to agree with Greg, the facial stud is detracting, and Aaron, IIRC you use to look like a peacock with the multicolored hair, thank god you changed that, you look way more professional and believable now. The entire idea is for the viewer to listen to what is being asked and the answer. The show was good, but like everything needs more polish which will come with time. I was told that Big Don and Randy were asked to look were they did during their commentary? Don't understand it, way better when they look at the camera that is being used. Also agree that a tighter shot when they are on would be better.

Also heard that Idaho Rob has been contacted by, Dancing with the Stars about being an contestant.:poke:

Fact is- EVERYONE judges and Profiles!!! Everyone!

The old school conservative folks all the way up to the wild youth with Tats and peircings.

I think what Greg was saying and I tend to agree a bit, is that if everyone on the show looks less controvercial there wouldn't be as MUCH prejudging I think.

Whens the last time that a wild looking youth or someone with Tats and peircings complained about show host being TOO Conservative looking?? lol

Unfortunately we live in a very "Judging" world. But the Less you give them to "judge" the More POSSIBLE clientel you may have for said Show or Business.

I'm all for Individuallity but as I tell the kids on the street I have to deal with, if you're are going to make a choice to look like 90% of the thugs and drug dealers out there, then Be PREPARED to be treated like that.. It's sad but its true.

I'm 40 (not as old as Greg lol) and don't have tats or peircings. I tend to be and look conservative. But I do understand and respect those who chose to go outside the norm.
As the years keep going by though, the "Norm" seems to be changing..

Okay.. Sorry for the off topic ramble.
I'll keep watching the show regardless.
Thanks for doing this guys!!

Last edited:
Mikela has metal on her face? Mikela has a face...........? Just kidding. You did an excellent job. Hope to be interviewed in the winners circle at every race. Maybe I'll get it down by the last race.

Mikela has metal on her face? Mikela has a face...........? Just kidding. You did an excellent job. Hope to be interviewed in the winners circle at every race. Maybe I'll get it down by the last race.

hardy har har.

well just figured out that my cable system calls fox sports net MSG +, day late and a show short...... will tune in next time.

I would like to hear the trucks staging and goin down the track instead of music and more footage of racing.... Just my $.02

I thought the show was OK for the first time. Need more sponsors for commercials and a lot more racing action. In a 1 hr show there was probably only 10 minutes of racing. I like how they do it in the RFD channel with tractor pulling. They just go one after the other and interview the winner. Lots of action FWIW.

someday in the future maybe we will have options on shows like this, true event audio, or someones idea of music. I too vote strongly for hearing these engines sing, nascar has crank it up, diesel tv should have " let em sing" especially for the higher up trucks, say final 4 rounds.

I would like to hear the trucks staging and goin down the track instead of music and more footage of racing.... Just my $.02

^^^ this. Every show seems to do it but I want to hear the machines these people have spent so much time and money on.

Last edited:
I found it so I can record today on dish network, channel 428 but I don't know what channel it is supposed to be, says RTPT at noon. Est.

Where all are they filming? Should go to TS this year and film. There wasn't much action goin on with all the bye runs and breakage.

You mean the NHRDA sponsored Diesel TV show should film at an Outlaw event not sanctioned by the NHRDA???

Back