fastest with just a tune??

I don't think the OP knows how to spell Pressure. LULZ

We did that on purpose guys...

2f037576.jpg

HOLY Jesus dude people will post times if they want! You don't have to keep reminding us.

The fastest my 95' race truck went with the factory tune was 20.3 or 20.4, can't remember exactly.

All I know is that the motor was under xstream preasure because it hit about 65 MPH.

Just trying to get everyone back on track buddy.
With that response: 2006 Dodge Ram QC SB 2wd.
Bullydog Crazy Larry
Intake
Exhaust
Airdog 150 w/ Hellman Sump
13.6 @ 104.3 at TS last year with a terrible 60ft.

Yes? What r u saying?

Not exactly sure where you put an intake elbow on a dmax. Nobody has ran a boost fooler on one since probably 2005-2006. And wastegates? Wtf. The lb7 came stock with a "wastegate" but I didn't know those were huge power adders...?

I'm callin bull**** on your stroked dmax. I'm pretty sure if you had a 10 second truck you would be aware that their is no intake elbow anywhere on the motor.
:nail:

I don't care what it runs in the 1/8th....until you run it out the back it's not a 10 second truck. It's just another 10 second myth.

Not exactly sure where you put an intake elbow on a dmax. Nobody has ran a boost fooler on one since probably 2005-2006. And wastegates? Wtf. The lb7 came stock with a "wastegate" but I didn't know those were huge power adders...?

I'm callin bull**** on your stroked dmax. I'm pretty sure if you had a 10 second truck you would be aware that their is no intake elbow anywhere on the motor.
:nail:

Intake horn, ppe boost valve but anyway...

That should add about 7 more hp at the crank

That's great? I never said what kinda power it would make. Probably not even a difference to the rear wheels but I was just saying that because I figured people would say 08strokers truck had elbow,cfm, and intercooler pipe so it wouldn't be fair to compare to those duramaxs. that's the only reason I brought it up. anyway...