Southern Outlaw Diesel

If we could limit the "heavy" class to a true 66 (no clipped fancy stuff) regardless of cartridge... I'm all over it. 7klbs, true 66 charger.... I'm all over it!

That is my intent Ryan, I guess I should have posted that. S300 frame 66mm non clipped and no fancy stuff. I hope I cleared up any confusion.

Basically it boils down to I'm too lazy to swap my whole charger setup over to S300 when I could just send my cartridge in and have a 66 wheel slapped on it, balanced and sent back with a matching cover... Now Gary, I'll also need you to rotate & balance my tires and... could I get a wash & wax?

aww super sad face! I'm coming and racing whatever class I'll fit in, I'll probably red light anyways but it'll be FUN!

Gary,

Few questions:

Make the check out to ? or is PayPal ok?

What is the schedule? Thursday 23 test, Friday 24 qualifying, Saturday 25 elims?

When is the earliest we can get in the track and is overnight ok?

Thanks and can't wait!!

Last edited:
Greg, make it out to Southern Diesel Perf. You have the schedule right, and probably after noon on Thursday. Overnight camping is permitted, no hookups of any kind though. I have an event agenda that I should be able to finalize and post early next week. Thanks

ryan, if we get paired against each other in the first round again, i will race you down the track...on foot!

I say we race in reverse, obviously you'll be able to see where you're going since my reverse lights don't work... but it'll be fun

Tell me what you think. Single S300 66mm turbo, no injectables, dot tires, 7000lbs minimum for a 4x4 and 6250 for a 4x2 and a $100.00 buy in to pay good back to 8th place. I think it would work for most all makes 4 door short bed 4x4's running up and down the road right now. Thoughts please.

I say we race in reverse, obviously you'll be able to see where you're going since my reverse lights don't work... but it'll be fun

i'll unplug the bulbs to make it fair...how about that?

Tell me what you think. Single S300 66mm turbo, no injectables, dot tires, 7000lbs minimum for a 4x4 and 6250 for a 4x2 and a $100.00 buy in to pay good back to 8th place. I think it would work for most all makes 4 door short bed 4x4's running up and down the road right now. Thoughts please.

i will be watching this one. id have to buy yet another turbo but truck should hit the weight without to much trouble

I hate the S300 limitation. Make it any 66mm unmodified wheel, no clipped crap, that way we can run a (stronger, not necessarily more powerful) S466 or garrett, turbonetics.. etc chargers.

66mm unmodified wheel and it's respective unmodified cover, how it came from the turbo mfgr...whether its a garrett GTX### or a ... whatever, limiting to an S300 is no good IMO. WINNING!

Back